Part 44

"Kookie" taehyung called softly. Kookie hummed in response.

"Sehunie is your best friend, right?' 

Kookie again hummed sipping his banana milk with a cute little pouty lips poked inside his mouth, taehyung on other hand was so jealous looking at jungkook and sehun all together.

"Yes, sehunie is kookie's best friend" He said smiling.

Taehyung sign in relief. as he know their was no point of jealous, nothing to be jealous of.but next thing broke his heart.

"Kookie loves sehunie" 

Taehyung poked his tongue inside his inner cheek. looking at kookie. while kookie just innocently at him.

"Finish" he said pushing the empty milk carton toward taehyung, taehyung hummed getting up, kookie too followed him, he payed for the banana milk throwing the carton in thrash bin, kookie ran behind him matching with his pace. taehyung just walk shoving his hand in his pocket.

"Tae tae" kookie ran with his little legs as fast as possible.

 taehyung turned around and looked at the boy. he immedietely soften looking at kookie panting heavily with an adorable pout on his face.

"Wait tae tae" he said running toward him.

he stopped beisde him grabbing his forearms, and smiled ever so brightly.

"You can't go away from kookie" he said giggling. 

Taehyung soften, he softly removed his hand from his forearm and held his soft hand tightly.

"Let's go" taehyung said chuckling. kookie hummed, 

they both swing their hands together, talking about random things, kookie's liking and disliking.

                                                                                 - - 

Taehyung grabbed his phone, tying his password, it open and a cute wallpaper appeared on his screen. a smile immediately made his way toward his lips.he caressed Kookie's picture in it.

" i love you, you little brat" he said smiling a bit leaning back on the couch.

"Ahem ahem" he heard someone clearing his throat.he immediately closed the phone. and look back to find jimin.

Arms crossed over his chest and smirking looking at taehyung.

"What?" taehyung asked.

"Um nothing" jimin said shrugging his shoulder sitting next to taehyung.

Taehyung sign in relief.

"When did you come?" he ask.again resting his back on the couch. and again looking at his phone wall paper.

"When you were looking at kookie's picture and saying "Oh i love you, you little brat" Jimin mimicked taehyung with a chuckle. taehyung eyes immediately got wide he looked at jimin jerking his down up. he gulped but saw jimin was all relaxed and doesn't seems to be bothered by anything taehyung said,

"Ohh y-yeah i was just-" 

"You love him?" Jimin asked wriggling his eyebrow at him. taehyung gulped hard.

"J-jiminie, i can explain" 

"Why are you so shocked?" jimin asked rubbing scared taehyung's back.on other hand taehyung was so shocked because his best friend didn't shout at him for loving a baby 8 year younger than him.

"Huh?" was all taehyung could say in that situation.

"I said, you love kookie, right?" Jimin again explained as he thought taehyung didn't heard him clearly. with a warm smile on his face. taehyung breathed softly looking down not able to make eye contact with jimin.