Part 51

"So, tae all done" Namjoon asked with no emotions showed on his face.

"Yeah!" taehyung reply pressing his lips in thin line as he was about to take another bite of his pancakes.

Jin was just busy making pancakes while jimin was helping him with plates. 

Jin placed a freshly made pancake on the plate and jimin poured some honey on it with some topping. 

Jimin placed the plate in front of him and sat down on the dinning table. opposite of taehyung. 

taehyung glance at him, but jimin was just busy staring at his plate and his spoon playing around in the corner of the plate.he looks sad, really very sad but doesn't really wanna show any emotions. 

Yoongi sign looking at jimin. Without being notice by jin and namjoon he placed his hand on his hand, stopping him from playing and eating his morning breakfast.

Jimin looked at him, and slowly yanked his hand back, giving an forced smile to yoongi. 

"Where is kookie?" Jin asked, to everyone as he himself sat down beside namjoon on the dinning room. 

"Um-might be in room" Namjoon said shoving another piece of pancake in his mouth. jin nodded. 

                                                                             - - 

Kookie sniffed slowly not wanting anyone to hear him, it was finally time for taehyung to go. he was missing him already. he harshly wiped his tears away from his chubby cheeks. and forced a smile showing his bunny teeths to mirror, but soon another tears fell of his doe eyes, and then more.  

He sniffed badly looking at his state in mirror. after awhile his opened the bathroom door, wiping remaining tears from his cheeks and finally smile a true one. 

he hopped happily in dinning room, just like a bunny looking happy.

taehyung was happy that he wasn't crying but little did he know that it was all just pretending. 

jin smiling looking at his innocent baby. 

"baby, are you hungry? WAIT- when did you wake up?" 

kookie innocently smile, hopping toward his momma. jin chuckled pulling him in his lap. rubbing his cute little tummy. 

jin cut the piece of a pancake and slowly bring it in front of kookie's mouth. kookie opened his mouth eating the delicious pancake. chewing it softly. 

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head and then finished his breakfast. at that time he notice namjoon staring at him. as he looked over at him namjoon smiled. 

"I think it's time" 

taehyung took his time and then nodded. he took look at jin and jimin's face which he could barely read, it wasn't showing any emotions, while kookie was just looking at opposite direction of tae, which clearly means he was hiding his  doe eyes from him that had tears in them.

"Eomma, i am leaving" he said to jin to which he nodded standing up from his chair, and kookie just slide off his lap.

Jin walked over him and patted his head lightly. taehyung hugged him tightly jin hugged him back . kissing his head. 

"best of luck , tae"  jin said massaging taehyung's scalp 

taehyung hummed in response nodding his head. 

"Let's go" Namjoon said patting taehyung's back. Jin hummed still hugging taehyung, he felt the heavy weight on his heart, letting go of taehyung, he was ofcourse his mother. he wanted to cry but he will not, not right now.