Part 40

"Taew taew is hangsome, taew taew is kookie ish taew taew kookie ish" Kookie sang cutely while he held taehyung's set hair in his cute little fist, taehyung chuckled while he was  tieing kookie's shoe lace.

"And it's done" he said looking up at kookie, Kookie smiled clapping his hand.

"Jiminie, come fast" yoongi called, jin raised his eyebrow looking at him suspiciously, he smiled innocently,

"Yeah yeah" Jimin ran down yelling.

"Let's go" Jimin said smiling.

"Leggo" kookie yelled, everyone chuckled.

"Where is this hobiya?" Yoongi questioned. Jin shrugged his shoulder, Yoongi sneaked his phone in the pocket taking it out and messaging hobi.

Yoongi 

Where the fuck are you hobi?

 12: 06 send

Hobi

Coming yoongles

12: 07 seen

Just then after 5 min hobi came with some candies for jungkook.

"Coochie coo Kookie"  Hobi said in his Cute baby voice.Kookie giggled looking at him clapping his hands together cutely.

"Let's go, shall we?" taehyung asked while nodding. Kookie too nodded Moving toward to hold taehyung's finger.

Taehyung gladly gave him his index finger to hold, which his held with his Cute little fist.

                                                                                      - - 

"Yoongi hyung, you know how to drive, right?" Jimin confirmed, while he fixed his seatbelt.

"Yeah darling, i knew it" Yoongi said smirking, jimin blushed, Taehyung chuckled looking at his best friend and hyung too much in love. 

"Kookie, we are going to amusement park" Hobi giggled with kookie.

Yoongi started driving the car slowly,

                                                                                 - - 

"Unkle, unkle, unkle" Kookie yelled running toward Yoongi.

"Yes,"

"Kookie want to go on ridew" He cutely asked while fiddling his finger.

"Ofcourse kookie" Jimin yelled grabbing kookie's hand and Jumping with him up and down on the same spot.

"Let's go then" Hobi said punching his fist in air.

"Yeah" they all ran toward the ride.

Yoongi paid for each one of then expect him cause he wasn't in mood for this childish ride, It was a cup ride. They all sat down Hobi with jimin and taehyung and kookie together.

They ride started during the whold ride taehyung had his one arm around kookie's small frame, And kookie was busy enjoying ride, yelling in excitment, and waving his hand to yoongi cutely.

                                                                     - - 

After enjoying many rides with taehyung, kookie  was the happiest to be with  his taehyung, he was happy taehyung was again the same taehyung, anything tae would do for him he felt a pink tint Blush forming on his cheeks. taehyung on other hand was too happy cause he got his kookie back, now he didn't care about his feelings he has decided it's okay if kookie doesn't return his feeling but he will never stop liking his little baby of his. Suddenly he felt a thug on his shirt selves. he looked down and found the most beautiful thing, kookie with an adorable pout on his Chubby face, with his doe beautiful deer eyes shining brightly again in the sun.