Part 42

"Kookie sehun kai best friend" they yelled in unison.

Miss jisoo chuckled.

"Okay kids, "

"They are so adorable" she thought in her mind.

"best friend" jennie scoffed sassily.

"Jennie" miss jisoo looked at her. 

Kookie and sehun glared at her, while kai had a shy smile on his face.

                                                                                - - 

"Hi jennie" Kai called softly. jennie looked at him raising her eyebrow up.

"What do you want kai?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"I-i want to do friendship with ich you" he said cutely.

Jennie looked at him closely, norrowing his eyes at him. he back off a bit, and shyly smiled.

"Why" she asked.

"Bee-because-" 

"HAHAHAH" she laughed.

"I d-don't w-wanna d-do friendship with you" she made fun of kai's shuttering same like him. Kai jutted his bottom lips out. his tears were ready to come out, but he control it wiping it from back of his hand. 

"Je-" he was about to say something but jennie pushed him harshly.

he fall on the ground with a loud thug. soon a tear fall off his black eyes. 

Door opened with a loud thug, 

Kookie stood their with fire in his eyes looking at jennie's straight. jennie gulped but still maintained her sassily behaviour. 

"Kai" sehun came picking crying kai up. he wiped his tears harshly.

"Jennie" kookie yelled  while a cute glare, but he was so serious. 

"WHAT!" She yelled.

"Why did you push our friend" kookie shouted.

"because he is losser" 

Kookie glared at her.

"Kookie-no d-don't fight" kai said sniffing.

Kookie was not in mood to forgive her, 

Jennie pushed kookie same as kai. kookie fell down on the floor, she laughed evilly.

Sehun helped Kookie get up, they both glared at her. and then each other.

Kookie pushed jennie, she fell down ,kookie smiled evilly. 

"Owch" she said rubbing her eldow. She looked at kookie's face and grabbed his leg, pulling him down. he again fell down.

"JENNIE" he yelled, gritting his teeths, and grabbed fistfull of her hairs, pulling it harshly, she yelped and did same with kookie. kookie too yelped but still kept hold of her hairs harshly. 

"KOOKIE!! KOOKIE!!! JENNIE!!JENNIE!!" student in the class started cheering for both of them some were with kookie's side and other with jennie's side.

jennie sat down on kookie's stomach, still pulling his hair. kookie was doing the same with her, he they were giving each other death glares. and fires burning in their eyes.

"You pushed kai" kookie glared pulling her hairs harsly.

"Yesshh, i did so what" she said yelping.