Part 48

"So it is for me" taehyung asked as they were sitting in taehyung's room. kookie nodded looking down,

"So cute, thank you" Taehyung said looking at the card with eyes shocked and he felt happy that kookie made a card for him even though he hates doing heavy works and hardwork but he still did for him. he opened the card and saw many things like tiger sticker and lipstick mark that turned his thin pink lips into a boxy grin,

"Its pretty" he said looking at him and his thumb caressing the lips print on the card.he eyes wondered all over the card and then he saw a huge i love you in kookie's handwritting.

he bite his lips, liffting his head to see kookie, kookie hurrily bury his face in his palm. taehyung chuckled looking at his shy baby.

"Are you shy?" he asked corner of lips tugging a pretty smile in it.

Kookie nodded his head into his palms, taehyung chuckled pulling his hands away from his face,and made him sat on his lap.

"let me see you beautiful face, baby" 

kookie's face immediately turned bright red in colour, while he harshly bite his lips. taehyung eyes melted at the sight in front of him. 

"Thank you kookie" he said in kookie's ears, kissing his cheeks later.Kookie nodded smiling.

                                                                                       - - 

"Sehunie, tae tae kiss me" kookie said. but didn't told them where actually tae kissed him.

"Really, that means he love you?" kai said smiling,

"Yes, kookie tae tae love you" Sehunie said also smiling.

"I knew it, didn't you see when those bad boys touch kookie in bad way tae tae hyung beat them" kai said proudly inacting taehyung chocking the boy, with sehun. sehun cough.kai mouthed him a small "sorry" quickly removing his hands away from sehun .as he was afraid of getting beaten up sehun. sehun glared at him before he again turned his attention to kookie who was shyly sitting down and biting his lips at mention of taehyung love him.

"Kookie you love tae tae hyung?" 

Kookie nodded his head shyly.

                                                                                - - 

"What Jooni! and you didn't even bother to tell me about this" Jin said signing badly. Taehyung patted his back.

"Eomma, i will be okay and i promise its only about 6 years" 

"6 YEARS!" jin yelled in anger ,eyes widen. namjoon nodded.

"It's too much jooni" Jin yelled shaking his head and getting up from his place and leaving the two alone in living room, they both sign.they know this would have had happend.

                                                                                      - - 

"But tae" Jin said sadly, taehyung too looked at him with teary eyes. 

"Please eomma i have to do this, and-its my dream " 

jin sign nodding his head turning around.

"i know you are worried but don't be i will be okay, eomma" jin sign in frustration, he can't send taehyung to paris alone without anyone, and to handle their company was a huge task. he know taehyung was a bright kid but he was still young for this. but it is also taehyung's dream he can't step on his dreams.