Part 52

Sun wasn't too bright, but of course it interputed at beautiful sleep of the newly arrived boy , he rubbed his eyes in annoyance, he patted the bed the place next to him, but felt it was cold. he remembered that their was no jimin sleeping next to him. he have to wake up alone. he sign and stared at the ceiling . he smiled at the thoughts that he would have got a kiss from jin when he woke up. or he might have witness lovey dovey couple yoonmin in front of him doing nasty shits, or namjoon getting scolded by jin for breaking something, his kookie enjoying everything from distance with his bunny teeths full on display, "i wonder what is he doing?" he thought in his mind and slowly wake up from the bed. kicking the covers above him. 

he reached for his phone, looking at the phone lock screen wallpaper that always made him smile. looking at kookie smiling early in the morning was something else. he quickly typed a password and then a message appear " CHARGE YOUR PHONE"

he sign in annoyance. and put in on charging and then he would have to call namjoon, last night he wasn't able to call him because he was too tired to do that he forget about it. 

he hanged a towel losely on his shoulder and got in bathroom, he remember that he has to go to company with bekhyun, he will be soon arrive here to pick him up.

he quickly took shower. with his favourite soap. he was feeling relieve. but his mind doesn't give up on his family thoughts he was missing them badly. he then quickly tied the towel around his waist. and got out,  ruffling his wet hairs. he went through his luggage which he forget to arrange in closet, he though if jin would have been here he would have definitely scold on him for not arranging his thing in  good way. he opened it and the thing he first saw twitch his lips into a bright smile. it was a card kookie prepared for him, that lipstick mark one. he chuckled holding it in front of his face. he shake his head looking at the lip stick mark. he safely put it beside his lampost carefully. he then went through his luggage looking for suitable clothes to wear in campany.

he found an suitable to wear, he quickly change into it, and looked himself into the mirror. he was definitely shocked to see himself, he was what jin brought for him and he clearly like it wearing it.

 he was definitely shocked to see himself, he was what jin brought for him and he clearly like it wearing it

he was looking handsome.indeed handsome.he decided to keep his hairs messy. he was interputed by the ding on his door bell. he knows very well who it was so he opened the door with wide smile.

"Good morni-" bekhyun breathing stopped, he looking at tae with wide eyes.

"morning hyung" taehyung said with a smile, bekhyun tilt his face and nodded.

"Well, you look handsome" he said smiling shyly, he felt that the boy was so charming and definitely hack many hearts in seconds.

"Thank you hyung"

"Let's go" he said, taehyung nodded.

they both walked toward bekhyun's car, taehyung was about to seat in backseat by bekhyun voice stopped him from sitting in.