Part 33

"Yoongi, i love you" suran said softly, holding yoongi's bisceps with both of her hands while her head was resting on his shoulder. yoongi hummed in response. suran poked her tongue inside her cheeks, getting annoyed.

"Why don't you reply me, i am your girlfriend?" 

"Because i don't want to" he said simply ignoring her.

she sign in frustration. leaving his bisceps and getting away from him.

"Do you really love me or not?" she asked. yoongi turned toward her.

"Look, i am trying, okay" 

"WHAT! what do you mean by you are trying? she yelled standing up, 

"Look don't create a scene here" 

"I am creating a scene, huh? I fucking love you and you don't even pay attention to me" yoongi made a annoyed face, his hands turning into fist and flipping his hairs back.

"Get lost" Yoongi said not looking at her.

"Yoongi lis-" 

"SHUT UP" yoongi yelled at her, causing her to flinch.

"I am so sorr-" she said in her soft tone. trying to hold his hand, but he yanked his hand back.

"I said get lost" he said. but she didn't even move a bit and was still standing on the same spot. yoongi sign in frustration, he had enough with this love, he didn't even love her a bit. and she kept on telling her that she love him. he didn't want this relationship anymore, he can't deal with his irritating girl anymore.

"Look, i don't really love you i never do, i love someone else but he didn't love me" yoongi said.

He saw how suran eyes shine with a tears in it. he felt bad for her, for lying to her, but he will not continue this drama nor he can love her after jimin, he can't move on.

"Y-you d-don't-l-love me" she said sniffing, yoongi nodded slowly.

"T-then w-why?"

"Cause i though that i will eventually start loving you and move on from him"  she said signing.

she sat down on the bench beside him, breath heavily. sniffing badly, wiping his tears harshly. yoongi didn't even dare to look at her after what he did to her.

"So i think we are on the same boat, i love you but you love someone else , but both of us will never get our love, one will be left heartbroken" she said, smiling sadly.

"Um, i am so sorry , suran" 

"No, its okay" she said wiping her tears, harshly with back of her hand. she got up, 

"I hope you get your love" she said before walking away.

Yoongi sign, "Thank you" he muttered slowly. feeling guilty.

                                                                                - - 

"I left her" 

"What! really?" hobi said boringly.

" Yes, and now i will confess jimin about my feelings" yoongi said smiling softly, 

"WHAT! REALLY?" hobi asked excited. yoongi nodded smiling shyly. 

"When? where? how?" hobi asked his eyes getting wide with every question he asked.

"Now and you are coming with me" yoongi said dragging hobi with him. 

they looked around everywhere, in classroom, in playground where jimin always study, but he wasn't their, They looked literally everywhere even in washroom. they knocked on every stall of washroom calling jimin's name. but got swearing in return while some saying "i will be coming in 2 minutes bro". Hobi stopped his foots on the floor.