Part 38

"Tae, Um-i was wondering if we can do homework at your Place" Lily said shyly, while pouting, Taehyung wanna badly roll his eyes at her and tell that she wasn't looking cute while doing it, it suits more on his kookie. but he just faked a smile.

"Sure" he said pressing his lips in a thin line, while she leaned on his shoulder, and held his bisceps.

                                                                             - - 

"Where ish taew taew?" Kookie asked Pouting cutely.while jin just laughed at his cute baby, pinching his cheeks softly. 

"He will come soon" jin said softly chuckling. Kookie nodded While he went to jimin with a book in his hands.

"Minnie, will you help kookie with homework?" Kookie asked cutely, Jimin nodded taking his book from his hand. 

"Come sit here" Jimin gestured him to sit on his lap, Kookie sat  in his lap, while he teach kookie alphabets.It was usually tae who teach him but nowadays it was jimin, Yoongi or sometime namjoon. While jimin was teaching him, Yoongi was secretly admiring jimin with his nephew smirking while looking at them.

"Aww my minnie look like kookie's mumma and i am his appa" he said looking a jimin smiling shyly.

He got interputed by the knock on the main door.

Kookie jumped off Jimin's lap, Going toward the door, Jumping excited as he know he was taehyung. Yoongi got up from the couch and  opening the door for kookie.

"Taew tae-" he excitedly yelled, but soon faded when he saw a unknow girl beside Taehyung, taehyung gave him a smile and walked past him, lily followed him inside giving kookie a pat on his head.

"Lily, hey" Jimin waved, while yoongi just shaked his head in annoyance. Kookie on other hand followed taehyung happily.

"Taew taew kookie nee-" Kookie was about to say something but Jin cutted him off.

"Are you?" Jin asked wriggling his left eyebrow up.

"Eomma, this is lily, my girlfriend" Taehyung said smiling a bit. Jin clapped his hands together. Kookie on other hand was not even able to understand what taehyung meant. He held his book with both the hand looking at taehyung and that girl.

"I knew it, she is so beautiful, Sit rosie i will bring something for you to eat" 

"eomma, its lily" jimin correct him. jin just smiled awkwardly and left the room.

Lily was sitting on the couch beside taehyung. 

"taew tae-" kookie was about to say but taehyung cutted him off.

"Lily, we will study in my room, is that okay with you?" 

"Um- yeah sure" lily said shyly while taehyung got up, with lily following him behind. they went To taehyung's room. Kookie was left their all sad, his shoulders dropped hearing no answer from taehyung.

Yoongi looked at him patting his butt. Yoongi knew he felt bad, 

"Kooki-" he was about to say but kookie grabbed his hand, pulling him with him, Yoongi let him drag himself. Kookie took him to yoongi's room. 

Yoongi closed the door behind, while Made yoongi sat on the bed. After he did that he himself climbed on on the bed. and sat down on yoongi lap.

Yoongi wrapped his amrs around kookie's frame, while other hand caressed his cheeks.

"What happened kookie?" yoongi asked softly, while he mouthed a best swearing word to taehyung. Yoongi asked, kookie just laid down his head on yoongi's chest, breathing heavily.

"Calm down" Yoongi caressed his back softly. while a tear rolled down kookie's cheeks. yoongi know why was kookie like this, he know everything. 

"Don't cry" he said to a slowly crying kookie. he just can't see his nephew crying, and he is sure he will beat taehyung to death. Kookie took a huge deep breath trying to breath properly. More tears rolled down his eyes, he even didn't know why was he crying but he surely felt bad bad for taehyung ignoring him, bad for taehyung not talking to him, bad for Looking at taehyung with someone.

Jimin entered the room, when he heard hiccups from yoongi's room. 

"Hey! what happend?" Jimin asked, but kookie buried his face in yoongi's chest, now crying out loud. Yoongi getured jimin to close the door, jimin did as he was told, he came and sat beside yoongi leaning his back on the headpost.

"Kookie" Jimin called, but kookie was busy wipping his tears harshly with back of his hand.

"I should have told you kookie" Yoongi sign in frustration. 

"What happend yoongi hyung?" jimin asked conern laced in his voice also rubbing small circle on kookie's back.

"That taehyung, i won't leave him" yoongi said gritten his teeths angrily. jimin knitted his eyebrows together looking at yoongi in confusion.

"What happend hyung, will you please tell me why is kookie crying?" jimin asked softly yelling at yoongi. Yoongi looked at him for mere seconds and then adverted his gaze looking down at his baby.

"Kookie" Yoongi called and looked at the baby on his lap. he heard soft snores from kookie, he chuckled at his cuteness. he made kookie laid down beside him on the bed between him and jimin, Jimin covered kookie with blanket. Yoongi too laid down beside him elbow laid on the soft mattress at looking at kookie. jimin patted kookie's tummy softly. while he was sleeping soundly, while he had dried tears on his cheeks.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jimin asked softly. yoongi looked at him signing.

"He is jealous"Yoongi told.

Jimin  was confused, jealous? for whom, but then he remember how taehyung came with lily, and kookie just Walked away dragging yoongi, he somewhat got idea, he was jealous because taehyung brought a girl at home, but why, Kookie was so small to get jealous because of a girl, But when it come to his tae tae then this small Kookie will make this world upside down just for his taetae.

"Oh" was what jimin can say that time,

They stayed their in silence after that. while kookie was sleeping soundly. after sometime Jimin too slept next to them Holding Kookie close to Him and his head resting on yoongi's hand.

                                                                         - - 

"Hyu-" Taehyung was about to call yoongi but he just.

"Jimin, can you please pass me jam" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded. taking it and handing jam to yoongi.

"Kookie, come on" Jin called him, kookie nodded shaking his head.looking all sad. jin looked at him

"Baby, what happened?" Taehyung looked at kookie, his eyes not shiny that they always were. he was looking dull, his bunny tooths were not in display today, he even wore his underwear today without whining. he didn't look at taehyung for once, not even called his name continusly wanting his attention. but today he was sad, he didn't talk to anyone much in the morning.

Kookie shakes his head in no. yoongi too look at him, kookie came toward him, yoongi pulled him him in his lap, kissing him on his head.

"Kookie will eat with uncle today, right?" he asked cutely, kookie nodded his head slowly. Jimin looked at taehyung with an annoyed look. Taehyung was still looking at gloomy kookie with concern.

                                                                 - -