Part 49

taehyung told everything to jimin this morning, about going to paris.

"Y-you-H-how-c-can-" hiccup-"Y-you?" Jimin cried out loud while he was having hard time breathing.Taehyung just kept his head hung low and patting jimin's shoulder comforting him throughout.

"H-how-w-will-i" jimin hit taehyung on his chest rapidly while tears keep pouring out of his bright red puffy eyes.

"Jimi-"

"N-NO-DONT TALK TO ME" he yelled while he kept on hitting taehyung with his fist. he cried and cried and just cried he can't even believe his life without taehyung, he was his everything his best friend his soulmate, they both gone through a lot during their childhood but didn't left eachother's side. he have lost his everything but he didn't wanna loss his only best friend who was more than his best friend, he was like his brother.after taking out his anger on him , he was tired he was tired to hurt him, he hides his face in his palm, muffling sounds were only heard, taehyung didn't even know how to comfort his crying soulmate. he looks broken.

"Jiminie,I am sorry" Taehyung said he eyes were also teary, but he was not in mood to break down in front of his friend who need comfort more this time. jimin took sharp deep breath while his nose was flowing, he was having hard time in breathing. taehyung rubbed his back in smoothing manner, calming him down.

"Breath jiminie" he said he very soft voice. comforting him down, jimin hiccup ,

taehyung handed him a cold water to drink, which he drank in one go. and cough badly, taehyung was continously rubbing his back comforting him from all his hiccup and cough.

he looked at taehyung with his eyes were all red and puffed, his cheeks were red because of his harshly rubbing and wiping his tears off. taehyung pulled him in warm hug.

"I am sorry, jimine" he said rubbing his back in comforting manner.he even can't see his best friend cry like this. jimin just bury his face in his chest sniffing time to time.

After sometime he finally calm down. taehyung's shirt was wet enough from jimin's tears.

"Sorry jimine" taehyung said looking at jimin, jimin was so sad to even look at taehyung.

                                                                                  - - 

2 Months later.....

Taehyung has finally made his mind. he was leaving everything behind going to paris for kim  corporation. he has finally decided that he will leave jungkook. he will not stop loving him , never , he can never do that. but he can't even tell him about his feeling before finally going to paris for 6 years, even if he did it would be a childish move for him to make. and moreover he is afraid. 

"Taehyung, you should tell kookie about you going to paris" 

"What! no hyung i can't" 

Yoongi sign. 

"and if he know's later do you think he will be okay with that?" 

Taehyung shook his head, looking down at his feets.

"You better tell him, i can't see him crying" Yoongi said before standing up and glaring at taehyung. and walked away leaving taehyung in deep thoughts.he knows id he didn't tell jungkook that he will be not here for 6 years, he will definitely cry, he didn't want that. he can't see him crying his heart out. but he was also afraid that what will happend when he will be back after 6 years, will jungkook still recognize . or he will find someone else.