Part 47

"Mr.kim, i would love to collab my company with yours" mr.choi said with a small smile tugging on corner of his lips. and his both hands interwined together.

"That would be great, mr.choi" 

They both stood up, mr.choi stretched his hand for a handshake. namjoon gladly took it .

"Well then let's meet of the deal" 

"Yeah sure" namjoon said and then they both walked out of the cabin.

                                                                                       - - 

"APPA! how can you?"

"Namjoon, we know he have interest in buisness. i am sure he will love working there"

"Appa but he is still young for this"

Mr.kim sign.

"It's good for his future, and he is intelligent kid" mr.kim asked raising his eyebrow.namjoon thought for a while nodding his head.

"But will he agree, i mean we can't be selfish for our company appa" namjoon said stating the fact. mr.kim too nodded thinking for a while. their seol company was in profit but about their paris company nobody was their to handle it, not even namjoon can go their because of jungkook. he sign badly. mr.kim opened his mouth to say something but got interputed by a knock on the door. 

"Can i come in?" 

"come in" namjoon and mr.kim said in unison but did not glare at eachother cause they were not in mood for picking up the fight.

taehyung come in with a file in his hand taking a glance at mr.kim, bowing him. 

mr.kim forced a smile at him. taehyung smiled back looking at file again.

"Mr.kim, mrs. tzuyu  from chou industries want's to meet you today at 5 and at 7,well you are actually free at 7, Um-so i guess we can go home early." he said with a chuckle. Namjoon too smile hearing a mr.kim from taehyung rather than appa, cause he was getting professional in office hours.

namjoon nodded, and then his face again turned pale, while the employes at paris was not doing well, with anything rightnow.

taehyung noticed at tensed and tension among two kim's so he decided to brag in.

"Um- is their any problem appa?" he asked curiously. mr.kim nodded and was about to open his mouth but kept it closed when namjoon glared at him. taehyung seems to notice it.

"Grandpa, is everything alright?" 

Namjoon bite his lips, he saw look of concern on taehyung's face.so he decided to open his mouth.

"Actually, taehyung you know we have company in paris"

taehyung nodded.

"It is actually going in lose nowadays."

taehyung eyes went wide he was shocked to hear it, he was sure he sense that it was serious problem but he didn't thought it was this serious.

"Appa, are you okay?" tae asked cornern laced on his face. Mr.kim sign.

"Tae, will you help me if i ask you for?" mr.kim asked, he gave a look to namjoon of"keep quiet". namjoon sign he know he needs help.

"Of course grandpa" taehyung said.

"Appa" namjoon huffed. mr.kim gave him a look of "we need help namjoon".

mr.kim made his way toward taehyung. placing his hand on taehyung's shoulder.