Part 43

"What?" taehyung chocked on his saliva hearing something from kookie's mouth, Kookie giggled showing his bunny teeths to taehyung innocently.

" Sehunie teach me" he said, taehyung sign.

"How many times should i tell you not to learn nonsense for this sehunie guy" 

Kookie shyly smiled.

"But tae tae i-" 

"Kookie drink your milk" taehyung said, Kookie nodded drinking his banana milk again, taehyung adverted his gaze bitting his lips controlling himself from smiling and blushing.

                                                                     - - 

"Taehyungie, will you come with me in office, appa called you to check some files" namjoon asked, 

"yes appa" 

"Byee byee tae tae" kookie waved his hand to taehyung, taehyung waved back, 

"When will you come back?" jin ask.

"At lunch time,we will be back" namjoon said,

"Um fine" jin said , namjoon kissed him on his forehead,

                                                                        - - 

they reached kim corporation, everyone bowed looking at namjoon and taehyung, taehyung smiled while namjoon just walked with a straight face. they reach the cabin door and a golden name were engraved on it CEO kim namjoon on it. namjoon opened it for him.

"Come in tae" namjoon smiled. taehyung nodded. walking in he saw the cabin was so big and spacious, it has a big table and some files on it, he saw mr.kim sitting with a spectacle resting on his nose and was closely looking at the file in his hand.

"Hello grandpa" he bowed.

"Hello taetae"mr.kim said keeping the file aside.

"So you like my cabin" namjoon asked, taehyung nodded smiling widely. namjoon too smiled sitting down on his chair. A knock on the door was heard.

"Come in" namjoon and mr.kim said in unison , then both glared at each other.

"I was the CEO first" mr.kim said glaring.

"But you are retired" namjoon said glaring.

"Sir, i checked this files, " a employed came bowing at both of fighting duo.

"Okay fine leave" mr.kim and namjoon said again in unison. the man smiled at taehyung ready to leave.

"Ohh mr.taemin" mr.kim said happily getting up from his chair. taemin turned around bowing at mr.kim again.

"Ohh handsome man, don't do this again and again i am still so young as you are" mr.kim said. taemin nodded smiling awkwardly at him.

namjoon rolled his eyes at his appa , who gets started as soon as he see handsome man.

"Taemin leave" namjoon said, taemin again bowed, and left.

"Appa" namjoon looked at his appa in disbelief who was waving a good bye to taemin.

"Yes so we are here to tell something to taehyung" mr.kim said fixing his black suit, again settling down on his chair.

"Yes" taehyung asked smiling.

"So tae, you are really good in business think and all, Would you please be my assistant " namjoon asked raising his eyebrow hoping he would say yes.