Part 41

"Taew taew" Kookie opened taehyung room's door. taehyung looked at his small figure closing the door  on his tippy toe behind him, he then came toward Taehyung on the bed.

Taehyung Was studying on his bed,

"Koo, what are you doing here?" 

"I came to meetu you" kookie said cutely sleeping down on his cute tummy while his legs  were going back and fort in the air hitting his cute bum,looking at taehyung's book with his cute doe eyes and pouty lips. Taehyung just continue doing his homework ignoring kookie,

Kookie tilt his head in confustion.

"What is thish?"  Kookie asked looking at taehyung's book. he Looked between taehyung and the book again and again.

"Its is bolring" He said cutely, closing taehyung's book.

"Kookie" Taehyung Looked at the baby, with his soft yet cold gaze. 

He just smiled innocently.

Taehyung again opened his book, Kookie signed falling down on taehyung's bed cutely looking at taehyung's with his doe eyes blinking rapidly. Taehyung took some side glances at him. but those doe eyes weren't stopping to look at his.

Taehyung finally sign, closing his book. Kookie showed him his bunny teeths jumping on him.

"Did you finish your homework?" 

"Noe" he said adjusting properly on taehyung's lap. taehyung slightly felt something getting hard in his pant. he softly moan when kookie jumped on his crotch. he flipped his hair back feeling kookie's ass rubbing on his crotch. But suddenly he remember it was wrong ,

"Kookie get off me" Taehyung softly yelled,

"Noe" 

Taehyung sign he know it will be useless to argue with little kookie, 

so he climbed off the bed taking kookie in his arm.

he came to living room. he saw jin with kookie's book, yoongi scrolling on his phone and jimin  doing his homework and also peeking in yoongi's phone from time to time. and namjoon doing something on his laptop.

Jin looked at kookie with a glare.

"YOU, kookie came here " Jin called patting a place for kookie to came and sit.

Kookie made an annoyed face, Taehyung  Put him down,

"Sit here" Jin called, Kookie followed his command but didn't sat down but back hugged him By wrapping his amrs around jin's neck and pecking his head from the side.

"Let's start okay" Jin said grabbing a pencil. Kookie nodded.

"So, A for appa" Jin written down it in his book.

"B for bambam"  taehyung chuckled

"C for-" 

"WTF!" Yoongi said, looking at both of them in disbelief. 

"Mind your language ,yoongi" Jin yelled. he rolled his eyes.

"What are you teaching him jinnie" namjoon asked looking at both of them in disbelief.

"I am teaching him names" jin said shrugging his shoulder. 

"Mumma teach" Kookie said cutely, 

Taehyung and yoongi rolled their eyes at Both of crackheads learning the names in a unique way.

"H for hobi" Kookie giggled repeating the same thing his mumma was saying. 

"I for icecream" Jin said cutely. Poking kookie's cheeks with pencil.