Part 46

"Kookie, my baby" jin squished kookie's chubby cheeks. pinching him so softly.

"Mumma is sho lucky to have kookie" Jin wrapped his arms around kookie's small frame. pulling him close to his body. Kookie giggled putting his palm on his mouth.  jin cuddle him close to him, covering him with a warm blanket.

"Mumma love you kookie" Kookie wrapped his little hands around jin's neck kissing him on his cheeks.

"Kookie love you mumma" Kookie said, kissing jin's lips multiple time, jin chuckled. they were cuddling in namjin's room, talking about kookie's school.

a room door opened with a click, reveling a tired namjoon, his lips curled upward. he smiled looking at both cute mother son duo.

Jin looked at him. patting the place beside jungkook. Namjoon nodded removing his coat.hanging it on the hanger. he went toward bed and lied down beside his baby, namjoon patted his tummy lightly, kookie giggle because it was ticklish. 

"What were you talking without appa , huh?" namjoon asked playfully raising his eyebrow.kookie giggled hiding his face in namjoon's chest. namjoon Kissed top of his head.

"My baby" namjoon said near kookie's head. jin hit him on his arm.

"Our baby" 

Namjoon chuckled pulling jin toward him, Jin used namjoon's arms as his pillow pulling kookie toward him, they rested in eachother's arms. kookie raised his head to look at namjin. his innocent doe eyes blinking rapidly. Jin caressed his cheeks with his thumb.

"Thank you jooni, for giving this little bean" Jin said softly, looking at kookie with heart eyes.

Namjoon chuckled. also kissing top of jin's head.

                                                                           - - 

Kookie was sitting on taehyung's lap, arm's crossed and adorable pout on his face. taehyung's was playing with his soft fluffy coconut hairs, making a pony tail with them. he love to see kookie in pony tail on his hairs, he looks cute on it, he took some strands of kookie's hairs, grabbing them together and making a pony tail on side of his head. he played with it or a while, then he noticed that kookie wasn't even talking anything, "is he angry?" he thought, 

"Kookie" he called softly pulling him toward his chest.wrapping his arms around his body. kookie too placed his hands on taehyung's hands, when his hands touch his , taehyung felt shiver ran down his spine. same goes with kookie, he felt blush crept on his face, decorating his chubby cheeks.

"What happen? 

"tae tae, kookie too wants baby" 

Taehyung's grip on his body loosen, he wasn't able to process what did just kookie said.he looked at him with wide eyes and then cough akwardly.

"What?- huh?" taehyung asked raising his perfect eyebrow at him. Kookie looked at him with pout.

"Kookie wants baby, like mumma papa" he said with a cute little pout.

"No, kookie you are so small for baby" taehyung said pinching his cheeks nervously, as he felt his cheeks burning, Kookie looked at him with a sad face. 

"Kookie wants baby "he again said with a face and some tears slowly forming in his eyes. taehyung sign.

"Kookie grow up then you can have baby" taehyung said with a smile, rubbing kookie's back, kookie face immediately shot up looking at taehyung with wide eyes and smiled showing his bunny tooth.

"Really taetae?" 

"Yes kookie" taehyung reply making his lips in thin line.

"I will be mumma and you will be papa" he said smiling brightly while a cute little pink tint was still on his fair cheeks. taehyung became tensed hearing this from kookie. but he was happy, he also wants someone like kookie for rest of his life. caring, naughty , cute and beautiful just like kookie. he see his whole future with him.he will be the happiest if kookie love him back but he know it wasn't possible as kookie was just a little baby saying this all out of his innocence, but this stupid things were giving him high hopes from him. he was happy for what kookie said a genuine smile made the way toward his lips. he nodded his head shyly.

Kookie blushed looking down at his feets.

                                                                                         - -