Part 37

They were walking toward their house, taehyung had his hands shoved in his pocket, while lily was shyly walking beside him. They were walking in comfortable silence. taehyung was Thinking that he will stay with lily, even if he doesn't like her, he will like her if they stayed together like a girlfriend boyfriend. they finally reached lily's house, taehyung stopped in his track with lily in front of him.

"Um-okay then" taehyung said, lily shyly nodded.

Taehyung was about to walk away but lily suddenly hug him. taehyung was taken back, he didn't even moved, while lily hugged him more tightly, He took a deep breath, and held her patting her back a bit. she smiled in the hug. after sometime she pulled away from him.

"Bye" she said, taehyung nodded waving her a goodbye.

                                                                               - - 

"So how was your date?" Jimin asked, taehyung smiled a bit.

"Good"

"Good or super good" Jimin asked curiously.

"Good" he reply, and jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Did you proposed her?" Jimin questioned again.

"Um no, she proposed me" he reply, taking a towel and opened the bathroom door for taking shower.

"Wahh!!" jimin said banging on the door,

"Did you said "yes" ?" He asked again, but only got hummed in response. 

jimin smiled widely, and jumped on the bed going into a soft blanket,

                                                                         - - 

"Lily this is jimin, my best friend" Taehyung introduce, Lily shyly bowed to jimin. jimin smiled.

"And this is yoongi hyung, his boyfriend" Yoongi nodded boringly. lily bowed at yoongi.

"Hello" She said sweetly, 

"Hello" jimin said smiling.

"Jimin let's go, i am hungry" yoongi said pulling jimin with him. 

"Tae lily would you like to join us?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Sure" lily reply holding taehyung's hand, jimin looked at their hand, and gave tae a teasing smirk.

"Let's go then" tae said, holding her hand softly.

They sat on a table of four in canteen. They all sat in silence not even single one of them talking, just peacefully having their Lunch.

                                                                                       - - 

"KOOKIE!!!! my baby" Namjoon called as he entered the empty living room. Jungkook on the other hand was with yoongi and jimin in yoongi's room,  as he heard his papa's voice he jumped off the bed not caring about shouting yoongi.

"PAPA!!" he yelled as he slowly jumped off the stairs, namjoon gave him his signature dimple smile, pulling him in his arms after 2 days.

"Aww did you miss appa?" namjoon asked as he felt something wet in his neck. kookie was crying.while nodding. namjoon chuckled.

"Where is mumma?" he asked, while yoongi and jimin came down stairs smiling.

"He went on grocery shopping" jimin said, Namjopn nodded.

soon jin came, 

"Jooni" Jin called, hugging him tightly.Namjoon hummed in response, hugging him tightly. 

"When did you came?" he asked still hugging each other.

"Just now" Namjoon reply , while he closed his eyes, feeling jin's soft body on his. jin chuckled kissing namjoon on his cheeks.

jin pulled away from the hug, 

"I'll prepare dinner" jin said going into kitchen, namjoon following him like a puppy, With jin preparing dinner and namjoon back hugging him.and they talked about namjoon's meeting about and about paris.

"Where is tae?" namjoon asked.

"Ohh i forget to tell you, he is in relationship, might be with his girlfriend" jin said chuckling.

"What? really" namjoon asked totally surprised. jin nodded.

"Nice" namjoon said,

                                                                                         - - 

"Unkle" Kookie called loudly, running with sehun following him, yoongi and hobi  turned around hearing a familiar voice and saw his cute nephew running toward him, he opened his arms for him. Jungkook directly landed on his chest, hugging him.

"Why are you running, kookie? Hobi asked Sitting on his knees, rubbing his back, while he panted heavily, Sehun stood their breath heavily, and opened the cap of his small water bottle hanging  around his neck, drinking water from it.

"Kookie wanna meet unkle" Kookie said cutely, Yoongi also rubbed his back calming him down. he pulled away.

"Unkle meet sehunie" Kookie said while his bunny tooths were full on display. sehunie smile widely waving at both the boys.

"Oh so you are sehunie," Yoongi said nodding while he remember how this sehun boy is teaching jungkook nonsense, sehun too nodded.

"Kookie, go to your class" hobi said, While kookie shook his head.

"Kookie wanna meet taew taew, sehunie wanna meet taew taew" kookie said cutely pouting, and pointed at sehun at the last part, sehun again nodded his head, Yoongi sign he know Taehyung was with lily , and if kookie saw this he would definitely cry hard, 

"Kookie, Your taew taew is with his gir-" hobi was about to say, when yoongi closed his mouth with his hands on his mouth, hobi muffled , but kookie didn't heard him clearly.

"Kookie, taew taew is in class now, he is busy" Yoongi said, 

Kookie thought for a while then again nodded.

"Sehunie taew taew is busy," kookie said to sehun they both pouted looking at eachother, yoongi and hobi cooed at both of them. 

"Let's go" Sehun said holding kookie's hand, kookie nodded, waving a good bye to both his uncle.

"Byyee byee" Yoongi and hobi both waved at two little cute friends.

                                                                        - -