Part 50

"Take care of yourself there , tae" Jinyoung patted his shoulder. taehyung nodded smiling. he was getting bored by just sitting in the home doing nothing but staring at his room that was now empty, so he decided to just walk toward his hyungs house  and meets got7 hyungs. 

"We will miss you tae" youngjae wipped his tears. while jaebum comfort him. rubbing his back.

"I  will miss you too, hyung" Tae said smiling.

"So, when will you come back?" jackson asked leaning on the door frame, crossing his arms over his chest.

"6 years later" 

they all hummed in response. 

Mark entered the room, grabbing everyone's attention. 

"come on, let's eat lunch together" 

Taehyung smiled nodding.

they eat lunch together after that.

                                                                                           - - 

"Kookie stop crying" Yoongi patted his back comforting him, but still kookie was just crying his heart out. he was not feeling good about taehyung leaving him. he was angry at his appa , he wasn't talking to namjoon, he was only ready to talk to yoongi right now. 

"B-but-u-unkle" Kookie sniffed wipping his tears harshly with back on his hand.

"Shush its okay" yoongi shushed him, rubbing his back slowly.

his tears again started flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall. his eyes red from rubbing it harshly. after crying for a while he just rested his head on yoongi's arms, sniffing very second, Yoongi shoved his hand in pocket , grabbing a napkin, he held it in front kookie's nose and wiped his flowing nose. Kookie scrunch his nose cutely.

"You wanna talk to taehyung?" 

"Yes" kookie said closing his eyes.

Yoongi hummed in response patting on kookie's head.

                                                                                           - -

Taehyung bid good bye to got7 hyungs and was walking toward kim's . his mind was wondering what will happen with him in paris. he was thinking about kookie all the time and his feeling about him, he has hopes that were really high, this was his last night here in seoul and then he will be gone in paris, 

he sign thinking about his feelings for kookie, it was suffocating for him to just let go without even proposing without telling his feelings , but he have to wait until kookie grows up. 

he finally reached home and saw Jin sitting on the couch with namjoon patting his head. jin saw taehyung and wiped his tears. and forced a smile at him, taehyung too smile closing the door behind him.

"Eomma, where is Jiminie?" He asked. 

"Um-might be in his room" 

"Tae, your flight will be in morning 5'o clock" namjoon informed.

taehyung nodded in response smiling a bit.

"Okay then" he said waving at both of them and walked upstairs. 

"Jinnie, stop crying, he will definitely not like if he see you crying" 

Jin hummed in response.