Part 58

"Byee" Jin said pouting. 

"Byee jinnie" he said wrapping his arms around his waist. namjoon placed a sweet kiss on jin's lips and pulled away. jin smiled in satisfaction while he unwrapped his arms around his waist. and also smiled. 

"Byeee" he again said and waved his hand. and walked out of the house into his car to go to his office. 

Jin sign as namjoon left, he saw yoongi sitting on the couch lazily. 

he walked inside the kitchen for his daily routine. 

as he was done, he pouted looking at the fridge that has only some fruit drink and banana milk. and some veggie and fruits. 

"Grocery shopping!" he yelled and ran toward his room to get ready. for his most favourite thing. 

as he was ready, he walked out of the room and saw yoongi still sleeping on the couch lazily. he made an annoyed face and  rolled his eyes at him . and decide to leave the house on his own. 

so he just closed the door from outside. and walked away. 

                                                                                        - - 

Jimin was tired after all his morning classes , he was just so tired after all his boring lecture and all.

he walked toward his house slowly looking at his feets and his bag hanging on his shoulder lazily.

he opened the main gate of the house and walked toward the door, he knocked on it.

but got no reply. he wait for sometime for jin to open the door. but still didn't got reply. so he just twisted the doorknob to open it. and suprisingly it open

he saw no one and saw only his boyfriends sleeping on the couch. he saw him and sign in relief. 

he slowly tip toe toward his room for changing his clothes and taking shower. 

after taking a warm shower he felt good. he wore comfortable clothes and walked out of his room. not wanting to make any noise so he slowly tip toe toward the living room toward his lazy yoongi.

he sat down beside him slowly. 

Yoongi whine in his sleep, rubbing his nape lazily. jimin chuckled looking at him. he is looking really adorable when he sleep. he scrunch his nose cutely just like kookie did. Jimin looked over the coffee table and saw yoongi's phone kept on it. he slowly reached for it he quickly unlocked it as he knows yoongi's password. he opened the camera option slowly moved toward him to capture both of there photos. he turned on the selfie camera and was clicked but his bad luck the flash light directly flashed on both of there faces. Yoongi whine in his sleep rubbing his eyes cause of the bright light, Jimin bites his lips in nervousness and kept the phone as it was kept on the table. and acted as he was sleeping beside him. 

Yoongi rubbed his eyes until the view gets clear for him. he growl and sat straight on the couch. he saw jimin sleeping beside him. he smiled kissing him on top of his head. Jimin giggled also getting up.yoongi raise his eyebrow at him.

"You were acting?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulder and get up ,  but yooongi held his wrist and pulled him down. jimin sat down with the attempt and sat down looking at yoongi in horror. Yoongi held his both and and cage him between him on the couch. Jimin wriggled his wrist in his grip. 

"H-hyung leave me eomma will come" jimin said. 

"No one is home, we are alone" Yoongi said smirking evilly. Jimin sign pushing yoongi. but yoongi held him more tight and pulled him down on the couch to sleep and him on top of him.