Part 36

"WHAT!! OMG! really!" jimin reply excited, but saw that taehyung wasn't even smiling a bit. taehyung pressed his lips together in a thin line. turning around.

"Yes" was what jimin heard, Jimin norrowed his eyes, looking at him closely.

"What?" taehyung asked raising his eyebrow.

"Aren't you happy, i mean many girls are proposing you,huh? you are kinda popular" jimin said with a teasing smile, hitting tae with his elbow, taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but just shaked his head, 

"What?" jimin asked,

"Nothing" taehyung reply. while he shoved his phone in his backpocket. Jimin looked at him with a smile, he was happy that his friend also might get in relationship like him. Jimin followed taehyung out.

they walked down the stairs and saw kookie and yoongi sitting on the floor with some wrap paper, and something in between them, Jin saw taehyung walking down.

"Are you going?" Jin asked raising his eyebrow curiously,kookie looked back and saw taehyung looking so handsome, a red colour immediately started spreading on his chubby cheeks.

taehyung just nodded.

"Wait a minute, take some money with you, buy her something" Jin said handing some money to taehyung, taehyung sign nodding, taking the money from jin. Kookie got up from his position with something behind his back in his small hand, Yoongi too got up. 

"Taew Taew Ko-" kookie Was about to say something but taehyung cutted him off.

"Eomma, i will be going" taehyung said walking away toward the door, he felt bad, bad for not talking to kookie properly or even cutting him off in mid sentence. jin nodded smiling waving him "byee". Yoongi got so angry as he saw taehyung just walked away leaving his nephew all sad, he saw how kookie's eyes got teary looking at taehyung. Kookie brought a nice gift for taehyung but tae didn't even talk with him.

"Kookie, tae is busy, okay" Yoongi said smiling sadly, because he knows how much kookie likes taehyung , But taehyung was going on a date, Kookie nodded looking at the direction taehyung went. while his big doe eyes still had big fat tears in it, that were threatening to fall, he wiped his tears harshly with back of his hand. 

                                                                                   - -

"Tae, you look- look handsome" Lily complimented, taehyung smiled.

"Thank you, you too looks really beautiful" taehyung reply, while lily blushed, she was indeed beautiful wearing a selves less top and a tight jean, on her slim body , her long hairs were that has little curl complimented her beauty. 

"Let's go" taehyung said, she nodded shyly, 

"Um-can i hold your hand?" 

Taehyung nodded smiling. Lily held taehyung hand while he didn't even wanted to let her .

"Taehyung let's sit there" lily said pointing at the table of two, in the cafe.

"Sure"taehyung said softly.they both walked toward the table and settle down on it.

a waiter came asking them for their orders, they both order as per there likings.

They both settle their in silence waiting for their order to come. Taehyung was feeling really awkward , but on other hand lily was nervous as fuck. she was fiddling her finger, and taking deep breaths. she finally broke the silence.

"Tae" she called softly. taehyung looked at her raising his eyebrow.

"Yes"

"Um- are you single?" she asked.

"Yes" 

She was about to say something but the waiter arrived with their order. Waiter bowed to them leaving them alone again.

"Um yes" taehyung asked sipping on his strawberry milk.

"I-I mean-"Lily shuttered, 

"Will you be my boyfriend ?, tae" Lily asked in one go, not even glancing at taehyung. 

taehyung gulped, as he didn't even knew what to answer her. he thought but the only thing came into his mind was kookie, kookie's face, his giggles, his pouty face, he felt someones hand on his, he came back in his sense and saw lily looking at him.

"Are you okay?" 

"Um- yeah"

"Tae will y-" she was about to say but tae cutted her off by saying.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes, i will be your boyfriend" he said and saw how lily's face glow up with red blush. taehyung smile a bit, and slowly kept his hand on her.

                                                                                          - - 

My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)/(VKOOK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara