Part 61

Jimin took a nice warm shower after last night making love with his lovely husband. he ruffled his wet hairs with the fluffy white towel. he walked out of the bathroom before taking a last look at his marked body full of hickeys and purple and reddish marks all over his chest and neck. he blushed at his own sight  and then walked out. he saw yoongi sitting on the bed while he was also all naked only his lower half was covered with the blanket but his pale legs were placed lazily on top of pillow. while he was resting his back on the headpost and was scrolling on his phone. Jimin pouted and faked a cough, wanting attention of his newly married husbands attention. Yoongi seems to notice him at first but still was looking at his phone screen. Jimin puffed his cheeks cutely, Yoongi smiled secretly and kept his phone back on the lamp post and stretched his aching arms while yawning. Jimin smiled as he got attention from him. he jumped on the bed between yoongi's legs, also covering himself with the blanket. and resting his back against yoongi's chest. Yoongi sniffed his hairs.

"It's wet" he said snatching the towel from jimin, and ruffling it against his cute chubby husband's head. Jimin closed his eyes enjoying the warmness and care he was getting from his hubby. 

"Um-jiminie where should we go for our honeymoon?" Yoongi asked all of sudden. Jimin's eyes shot opened looking at yoongi while sitting straight. 

"You will take me anywhere i want to go?" he said cutely and like an excited puppy. 

"Yes" Yoongi said while he still ruffled his hairs and combed his hairs with his fingers. 

"I wanna go to um-paris" he said fiddling his finger, Yoongi nodded. Jimin thought that yoongi didn't listen to him.

"I wanna go to paris" he said more loudly this time. Yoongi looked at him and again nodded his head. 

"Okay" he said. 

"Huh?" he wrapped his arms around yoongi. "You are taking me to paris?" he asked again confirming if he heard him wrong. 

"Yes jiminie" he said and also wrapped his arms around jimin's waist. Jimin jumped up in his lap in excitement and hugged him tightly yoongi too pulled him in his lap while Jimin placed his legs beside his thighs.  

                                                                                               - - 

 " we are going to paris" 

Kookie's eyes turned wide. as his thoughts wondered around taehyung. Jimin smiled teasingly toward Kookie showing him his tongue. Kookie pouted. 

"I also wanna go" Kookie thought in his little mind."But how?" 

                                                                                              - - 

"Mumma!" kookie pouted while whining. 

"Baby, you can't go with them" jin told him holding his shoulder from both his hands and leaning in front of him to be at his height. Kookie jutted out his bottom lips, giving his mumma best puppy eyes. Jin distract himself from his baby's  big doe eyes which he can't resist. and continue on what he was doing placing the things he required on the kitchen counter. Kookie whines pulling his left hand and jumpig up and down. 

"Mumma please" 

"Mumma!" 

Namjoon entered and saw kookie whining about something to jin. he sat down on one of the chair by pulling it backward. kookie noticed him and stopped jumping. he ran toward him while namjoon pulled him in his lap. he hide his face in his neck sniffing.