🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- Secret family

Hey everyone!
This was inspired by the scene of Age of Ultron when the Avengers went to Clint Barton house.
I promise I'll start writing the request and the sequel of the stories soon, don't hate me.
Now I stop annoying you, thanks for the support and the love you're showing towards me.
Love you all and be safe
Dasy🥰

Natasha was sent with the team to very difficult mission in Russia. At first everything was going as planned, but then Thor managed to ruin your cover almost getting all of them killed.
Now all the Avengers are sitting in the jet without enough gasoline to get back to the tower.
"We can land somewhere and refill the jet." Steve suggest, but Natasha doesn't agree "Too dangerous. I have a safe house where we can go." She argue standing up and going to the cockpit to drive the airplane.
"Nat are you sure you want to do this?" Clint questions her worried, the redhead simply says "They deserve to know." With this everyone start questioning where they are going, but Natasha stays focused on driving not listening to the boys complains.

TIME SKIP

One hour later Nat land the jet in a huge lawn near a fence gate full of pigs. Tony scrunch his nose at the awfull smell, while Thor walk to the pigs and start talking to them. The one that break the silence is Bruce "Where are we?" Clint answer for Nat "At a safe house." "Outside Sant Petersburg" the spy specify while hinting them to follow her to a little rustic house not far away from the animals.

You are in yours and Natasha's house near Sant Petersburg cooking lunch for your five years daughter Melina. While your hands are automatically flipping the hamburger in the pan your mind is focused on your wife.
To say you are worried for her is an understatement, you know that fighting the bad guys is her job and she loves it, in fact you respect it but at the same time you having her away from you for so long. You feel lonely, Melina keep asking when her momma is gonna be back and your heart ache every time you tell her that you don't know . Your mind run wild every time you don't hear from her in a while.
And now you're pregnant again, your second child, an amazing thing, but Nat is loosing all of this and your main concerne is that she won't be here the day of the birth.
The sound of the the front door opening together with your wife's voice bring you out of your thoughts .
"(Y/N), honey I'm home!" Natasha calls for youvwalking into the dinning room.
You turn off the stove and place the hamburger together with some fries, then you reach your wife bringing with you the meal.
You enter the dinning room and immediately Nat pull you in a passionate kiss while hugging you always making sure to not hurt the little bean growing inside of you.
She pull away to present you to the team "Guys this is my wife (Y/N)." She turns to look at their friends "(Y/N) this are the Avengers." You smile politely at them waving with your hand.
"A wife?" All of the boys stare at you with their mouth open making you blush and scratch the beck of your neck with your free hand. Your wife laugh at the scene, she have never seen Tony so shocked in her whole life. "Wow that's a good news Natasha!" Steve finally congratulate shaking your hand.
"OH I'm sorry! Please have a seat, I'll go cook something you'll be probably hungry." You start saying while placing the plate on the table and settle the chairs around the table for everyone.
"Melina, lunch is ready!" You call for your daughter before starting to go back to the kitchen to cook. "Please guys sit. Nat bring them some bread to eat and water please." You instruct to your wife.
"No, no, no." Nat grabs your arm stopping you "Now you are going to sit down, we'll order some take out . You're six month pregnant for God sake!" She argue forcing you to sit at the table.
In that moment a five years old kid with red hair and (Y/E/C) eyes run into the room screaming "MOMMA!" jumping in Nat's lap making the two of you chuckles.
"Hi squirrel." the redhead says kissing her daughter head before sitting her in a chair with the plate in front of her.
"Come on eat up love." You encourage her, so she starts eating before noticing someone else in the room "Uncle Clint!" She greets his favorite uncle, "Hi pumpkin." He says back.
"Squirrel there are other guests say hi." Natasha whisper to her ears and Melina immediately start speaking "Hiiii, I Melina, me five and this." She indicates you and Nat "Are my moms."
Everyone coo at her cuteness, praising her as she keep eating. Then Thor turn to Natasha and tell her "You see very happy here Lady Natasha." Everyone agree with him and Nat responds "I am guys, really. This is my safe place, my home." She turns to look at you "With you my dear, lays my own heart." She cups your cheeks looking you in the eyes full of joy and love. "I love you Talia." You murmur to her making everyone be moved before your wife kiss you again since a eww sound reach your ears.
Melina is looking at you two with disgust causing all the person sit at the table to laugh, so hard that the little baby inside of you start protesting throwing kicks after kicks. You place your hands on your bump calling for your wife "Nat he's kicking again, feel." She immediately place her hand near yours feeling the kicks while tears start streaming down her face.
"Momma nu cry pease." Melina try to reach you but Clint stop her "Your mom is just really happy pumpkin." "OH okays" she says back.
"You two deserve a cheers ladies." Tony propose while grabbing his glass full of water. Soon everyone follow him rising their glasses and chanting all together "To Natasha and (Y/N)!" Then they drink.
Well you can say that this is gonna be the best day ever and surely you'll see Natasha's super family again after this first meeting.