🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- Lost everything

Hey everyone.
How are you doing? Hope everything is going ok.
Sorry it's a sad and really short chapter. I don't really feel like talking or explaining what happens in this story cause I think it's pretty clear.
Love you all and please be safe
Dasy 🥰

"You're a disgrace!" "So disgusting"
All these comments keep ringing into your head as you walk around the streets of New York. Suitcases in hand, red mark on your cheek and face stained by tears as you try to reach the hotel where Scarlett is staying.
You need her, right now you need Scarly more than everything. She's your best friend first than your crush and you need her comfort now that you don't have anyone else to turn to. They kicked you out, your family the people that are supposed to love you and take care of you left you on the street with all your stuff just cause you're lesbian.
You still can't believe all the hurtful things they said to you, all the insults. It happened all so quickly, one second you were telling them that you're into girls, the second after they're screaming at you, your dad slapped you and then you're sitting on the side wall crying your eyes out.
While replaying the last hours of your life you find yourself in front of the hotel staring at the hall with a lost gaze. You drag yourself into the first free elevator you find and press the button for Scarlett's floor. After an endless ride the elevator door finally opens and you find yourself face to face with your best friend.
As soon as Scarly sees the dry tears on your face and the red mark her expression changes into one of concerne "(Y/N/N) what happened?" She asks worriedly while glancing at all the suitcases and bags behind you. "I did it." You tell her between the sobs. She rushes to you and wraps you in a tight hug. "I came out to them and they kicked me out."
There's a minute of silence where Scarlett escorts you to her room not leaving your side while you keep crying. "Scar?" You call for her attention "Yes dear." She answers you while wiping some of your tears "Am I a disgusting disgrace?" You question her with a shaky voice. Her looks soften while she sit next to you giving you a side hug "Honey you're nothing but perfect. It doesn't matter who you like, cause everyone is perfect the way he is, and you don't have to let other people tell you otherwise." She explains to you causing your heart to melt. "I love you Scarly, thank you." You whisper to her while snuggling more into her side. Maybe you don't have lost everything.