🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- Sitting problems 2

Hey people!
How are you doing? I hope everything is going alright.

Again it took me ages to update and I'm so sorry, but I’m not really into writing lately and I still don’t know why. You probably can notice it in this story cause it’s super short and kinda shitty. Plus I decided to put together the request of a second part of “Sitting Problems” with another request from my prompt list. I hope it doesn’t bother you, but I just thought they would fit together. 

As always I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Love ya all, stay safe

Daisy💜

REQUESTED BY: scarlyyswife Scarlettlittleslut Famechen-95 wlwsimp_

WARNINGS: Smut, kinda it’s more like hinting not a proper description of it, but there’s some naughty things

PROMPT

27 SMUT “Look at what you did to me. I’ve had to deal with this all day”

The meeting started but your mind is everywhere except on what Fury is saying right now. 
The warmth of Natasha’s body and her perfume are so alluring and relaxing that all you wanna do is lean back on her and cuddle. But no, you CAN’T DO THAT, absolutely NO!

With all these thoughts running freely you start daydreaming about her arms wrapping around your waist pulling you closer to her, her chest squeezed on your back, her plump lips leaving open mouth kisses up and down your neck, hot breath tickling your ear making you all hot and bothered. And within a second your body stiffen as your cheeks turn a slight pink. Without you even noticing you start squirming on her lap trying to stop the aching between your tights that is increasing every second. 

A strong grip around your hips brings you back to reality quite harshly and that’s how you find yourself flush against her front, her lips right next to your ear as she whispers in warning “Don’t start something you can’t finish doll.”
You don’t need to look at her to know she’s smirking, you can feel her lips curling up as her lips are pressed on the shell of your ear. A warm and kinda weird feeling starts spreading in your lower abdomen as your mouth drops open, freeing a shaky breath.

The rest of the meeting goes by quickly as your mind keeps fantasizing, encouraged by Natasha’s not so cast nicknames and comments, and your continuous squirming that almost turns into a desperate grinding. As soon as Fury dismisses you all you literally jump off her lap and speed out of the room leaving behind you a very confused and horny, especially horny, redhead.

After a long and freezing cold shower you spend the rest of the day locked up in the gym trying to erase the memory of the meeting from your mind and burn some pent up energy. Eventually dinner time came by and you could still feel the ghost of Natasha’s lips on your neck and her arms around your waist. You’d like to stay hidden in the gym a bit more, but you need another cold shower and food, so you make your way upstairs.
You’ve almost made it to your living quarter when you feel someone dragging you by the arm in one of the empty rooms. Your first instinct is to fight back, but you don’t even have time to plan the first move that your “kidnapper” has you pinned to the wall as their lips crush on yours.
You’d recognize those soft lips everywhere together with the coffee and cinnamon you can taste as their tongue makes its way in your mouth. It’s Nat. You dip your hand in her red locks as the kiss gets deeper and hungrier, until you two pull apart for air. Natasha takes this opportunity to take a step back, but still close enough to tower over you, smirking “Look what you did to me” she says sheepishly, and that’s when you notice a dark, wet patch on the crotch area of her pants. “I’ve had to deal with this all day” you gulp, starting to feel aroused all over again before she adds “I think it’s time you get on your knees and finish your job.”