🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- Reputation

Hey everyone!
How are you? I hope everything is going ok.
Here we are with a new story based on the song “Delicate” by Taylor Swift, cause I love her, I love all of her songs and I was feeling bad because I hadn’t written anything that involves her yet. 
So I hope you enjoy the story, if you don’t know the song please go check it out on Youtube cause it’s amazing and let me know if you would like me to write a book of one shot about Taylor, byeeee 👋🏼
Love you all, please be safe and take care of yourself
Dasy 🥰

Once you were a famous singer appreciated for your talent and kindness, now you are the whore that cheated on Emma Stone. Nothing can be more false than this rumor, but once it’s out it is impossible to make people change their mind. 
They hate you for something you haven’t even done. That’s why you decided to “disappear” for a while. You need time to get your pieces back together. No more touring, no more going out in public.
Until tonight.

“Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?
Phone lightings up my nightstand in the back 
Come here; you can meet me in the back”

You do as Scarlett said, you get dressed, jump in your car and start driving towards the bar you know pretty well. 
That’s the place where you two met back in 2010, and you’ve been friends for all this time. Back there you used to think you had lots of friends you could count on. But when all the story of the betrayal came out most of them turned their back at you. They didn’t want to ruin their reputation. 
Scarlett is the only one that stayed by your side and she hasn't left you alone in this harsh period, making you realize that maybe the feelings you have for her are not platonic anymore.
While you retrace your friendship with Scarlett trying to understand when your feelings changed, you arrive at the bar and you go parking in the back.

“Dark jeans your Nikes, look at you
Oh, damn, never seen that color blue”

As you enter from the backdoor you see her sitting on a stool near the pool table sipping her drink. 
Gosh, even in a moment so simple like this she looks gorgeous. And when she turns to look at you she simply smiles. That fucking smile that can light up the whole universe and turn you into putty, making your legs weak. 
She invites you to play a game of billiards and for the whole you can’t take your eyes off of her. You realize in that moment how lucky you are to have her in your life even if only as a friend. So when she pockets the last ball you catch her attention, thanking her for not leaving and defending you, risking everything. 
The same reply as always is not late to come: “It’s ok (Y/N), that’s what friends do.”. You don’t know if it’s because of the lack of sleep or the alcohol or maybe both, but tonight the word “friends” hits you harder than usual. “What if I don’t want to be friends anymore…” you confess, slowly approaching her until your faces are only a few inches apart.

“Just think of tha fun things we could do 
Cause I like you
This ain’t for the best
My reputation never been worse, so
You must like me for me”

You can see it clearly, Scarlett is fighting with her own heart trying not to give up to the heat of the moment. 
She opens and closes her mouth a couple of times but nothing comes out. Instead the reaction of her body is telling you everything you need to know. 
She wants you, but she’s afraid.

“We can’t make any promises
Now can’t we babe?
But you can make me a drink”

She needs all her strength to turn her back at you and walk to the counters to pour another two glasses of scotch. She feels your hungry eyes on her and at the end she gives up “I don’t care what people will think about me, but what will they say about you?”.
Confusion is now written all over your face, is this a nice way to turn you down?

“Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it chill that you’re in my head?
Cause I know that it’s delicate
Is it cool that I said all that? 
Is it too soon to do this yet?
Cause I know that it’s delicate”

When Scarlett turns to handle you the glass, she sees your lost and sad look, and she realizes her mistake. She shouldn’t have been so vague with what she said just a second ago. THat’s why all she wants to do is fix it. She approaches you quickly but still in a sensual way. She grabs you gently by the collar of her shirt and brings you down to her height until your lips meet in a very passionate kiss.