🎬 SCARLETT JOHANSSON- Big sister?

Hey guys!
I’ve lost this request in the bunch of comments so please forgive me NatashaRomanoff1412 😔
I changed it a little bit, I hope you like it anyway!
Love you all, be safe
Dasy🥰

(Y/N) P.O.V 

“Mom!” I shout annoyed banging on the bathroom door “You’ve been in there for the past 10 minutes. I need to go to the bathroom or I’ll be late for school.”.
Weird noises come from the bathroom like if someone is  puking. I place my ear on the door to hear the noise better but nothing. I look at the watch and realize I have 5 minutes before my best friend comes to pick me up for school.
“Mom, I'll use the bathroom downstairs. If you’re sick please call me or Colin!” (sorry had to do this, this baby needs a dad). “Ok hunny, have a nice day at school!”

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL (cause I can)

I spent all day worrying about mom and when I’m finally out I  decide to call Colin, just to make sure everything is ok.

PHONE CALL

Colin: Hey kid what’s wrong?

Me: Nothing much. I just wanted to ask you if you talked with mom today

Colin: Yeah I had lunch with Scarlett today

Me: Oh, was she ok?

Colin: Yeah why are you asking that?

Me: I think she was sick this morning. I hear her throwing up

*silence*

Me: Colin you still there?

Colin: Ye- yeah, I just have to go kid bye!

END OF THE PHONE CALL

What the hell? Why was he so nervous when I told him mom throwed up this morning? Is she badly sick? Omg what if she’s dying!
(Y/N) relax breath you’re overthinking again. Now you’re going to the library to study and when you’ll go home you’ll ask your mom and find out that it’s nothing but a stomach ache.
While I keep repeating to myself that I have to stay calm I reach the library.
“Hey (Y/N/N)!” my bestie says, catching my attention, “Hi (B/F/N)” I say back, sitting next to her. “What are you doing here, didn’t you have a date with that Bred guy?” I question her. 
As soon as she hears the guy's name she rolls her eyes huffing. “He ditched you again?” she answers me with a simple nod. “I told you he’s a dork and that he doesn’t deserve you!” I say while hugging her. “I know it's just that... ughhhh! He’s so hottt” she whine. “Ok, if your plan for these two hours is to complain and drool over that dumbass I’m going away” I threathen her. “Please (Y/N) I promise I’ll stop, just stayyy!” she begs me.
I’m sitting back next to (B/F/N) when my phone goes off, it’s a text from my mom.
“What does miss Johansson want?” (B/F/N) asks. “One I have no idea, two stop calling her that she’s non God!” I say back while unlocking my phone.

“Me and you are going for ice cream. I’ll be there in 5” 

“I have to go hon I’m sorry” I say starting packing all my stuff “Everything ok?” my friend asks. “Yeah, my mom wants to go for ice cream.” I say shrugging. “Ok (Y/N/N), have fun!”.
I rush to the school gate and find my mom’s car park right in front of the exit, so I reache her and get in.
“Hi sweetie, how was school?” my mom questions me as soon as I get in. “Hi mama, it was ok I guess.” I say kissing her cheek. 

TIME SKIP TO THE ICE CREAM SHOP (cause I can)

Me and my mom are sitting on a bench eating our ice cream, when she breaks the silence “I have a gift for you hunny” she picks something from her purse. “Mom you don’t have to. It’s not my birthday or anything…” I say, but she gives me the gift anyway. “Open it” she invite me.
I open the package and I find a pink shirt with a black writing that says “Big sister”.
I turn to look at my mom in shock “Big sister?”. She smiles at me “Yes hunny I’m pregnant.”
“OMG I’M GONNA BE A BIG SISTERR!!!”