🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- Adopted by my idol?!

Sorry it took me ages to write it and it's really shitty. This was requested by x_Wanda_Romanoff_x. Hope you like it anyway!
~Dasy 🥰

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Im laying on the bed starring at all the Marvel poster I have on the wall fantasizing on how the Avenger could save me from this shitty place.
Ive been living in this orphanage for ten years and no one ever adopted me and If I have to be realistic, Ive lost hope. Im a teenager and usually people that want to adopt a child look for someone younger, so Ive made pace with the fact that Ill stay here till I reach eighteen and they throw me out on a street.
I stop daydreaming as soon as I hear a knock on my door and see the headmaster of the orphanage come into my room.

MR. ANDERSON: (y/n) get all your things together quickly, youre leaving.

My mouth fell open.

(Y/N): What? You cant be serious, where am I going, why?

The worst scenario start playing into my mind, I havent thought much in these years about what would have happened to me once I should have left the orphanage. As much as I can hate this place is always better than living in the middle of a street.

MR. ANDERSON: Well dear (y/n), believe it or not youve been adopted.

A smile plastered on my face.

MR. ANDERSON: The one that have the courage to adopt a weird teen like you is downstairs and shes a quite important person. So, dont make her wait, but most important be respectful and control that filthy mouth of yours. – he said walking out of the room.

(Y/N): Yes Mr. Lamebrain!

As soon as he was out, I start jumping around and screaming for the excitement, Ill finally have a family!! While I was packing my clothes and carefully folding my posters, I start to imagine how was gonna be my new mom and my home. When I was sure that everything was packed, I looked at my reflex in the mirror one last time asking my self if the hoody with the Marvel logo was cool enough for the occasion, but since probably my new mom has been waiting me for a long while I decided that it would made it.
I walk down the stairs with my heavy luggage in my hand shaking for the excitement. When I arrived in the hall of the orphanage, I saw the one person I believed I would never meet in my entire life. My whole body turn into Jell-O and my luggage fall on the floor.

(Y/N): Holy fuck- Scarlett freaking Johansson is my new mom!

SCARLETT: Hello to you too young lady. – she said suffocating a laugh.

I pick up my luggage blushing in embarrassment and stand in front of her in submission.

SCARLETT: Well, if its all settled Mr. Anderson I would like to take my daughter home.

MR. ANDERSON: Ermm yeah s-sure maam! – said the headmaster nervously picking up from his desk all the document of the adoption and handling the to Miss. Johansson, lightly bowing in front of her.

My new mom takes the document from Mr. Anderson, clearly uncomfortable for the way he was acting, and put them in her bag. Then she handles me her hand which I grab blushing like crazy, I still cant believe shes my new mom!

SCARLETT: Lets go (y/n/n).

I follow Scarlett out of the orphanage and see parked in front of the gate a limousine. I froze in my spot with my mouth hanging open letting fell all the curse that could came up to my mind.
The womans chuckle brings me back to my senses and catch my attention.

SCARLETT: Honey close your mouth, or youll catch flies.

(Y/N): Sorry maam didnt mean to I mean never seen one of those and I guess I got kinda shocked.

SCARLETT: No need to apologize, I understand your nervous sweet pea. Oh, and please Scarlett will do just fine till you are comfortable with calling me mom.

I nod simply dont trusting my mouth and walk to the car getting in. We settle in the back and the driver started the car. The silence was uncomfortable and full of tension I tried to distract myself watching outside the window admiring the building of New York city. Scarlett clears her voice trying to catch my attention, so I focused my attention on her.

SCARLETT: Well, I think I should present myself in a proper way

(Y/N): Oh, no need too. I practically know everything about you, Im a big fan. – I interrupt her pointing at my marvel hoodie.

SCARLETT: You saved my ass. I suck at presentation and stuff like that. – She said laughing nervously.

(Y/N): Wow the famous Scarlett Johansson, very well know actress, suck at presentation lady and gentlemen!

SCARLETT: Youll be the death of me. – She said rolling her eyes playfully.

We spend the rest of the car ride chatting about everything and laughing nonstop. The tension that was there before disappeared, Ive never thought that I would get along with her so easily. I mean shes a star and I always thought she would have been very strict and reserved, but she made me change my mind. After a while the car stopped and excitedly, I went to open the door ready to jump out and see my new house, but Scarlett stopped me grabbing me by my wrist. I turn around frowning at her.

SACRLETT: I know youre super excited to see the house and everything, but I have to prepare you before you go in there.

With that she got me even more confused than before if that was possible.

SCARLETT: I may or may not have invited some friends over for a little Welcome home party. – She said scratching the back of her neck nervously.

(Y/N): What do you mean with some friends?

SCARLETT: Err all the marvel cast

(Y/N): HOLY FUCK!!

She chuckled and slapped the palm of her hand on her face.

(Y/N): Can I go in now? – I said while jumping on the seat.

She nodded smiling.

(Y/N): Thank you mom! – I jumped on her and wrap my arms around her neck kissing her check.

I rushed out of the car and run to the front door turning back where my mom was.

(Y/N): Come on mom! Move that fine ass of yours!

SCARLETT: Yes boss!

She walks to me and nod in the direction of the door inviting me to open it. I take a deep breath and open the door slowly noticing that the inside is all dark. My mom come in after me and shut the door behind her back. As soon as the door closed the light went on and I saw all the cast jumping out from their hiding spot screaming SURPRISE. The whole living room was decorated with balloons and banners, someone poured a bowl of confetti on my head and I screamed for the surprise.
After this surprise we eat all together and chatted, getting to know one another. I was having a blast and I have to say that I never felt more loved and wanted in my whole life. We stayed together all-night watching movies and eating junky food. The night ended with most of the cast asleep on the couch drooling over each other and snoring, while I was cuddled in my moms arms drifting to sleep.

SCARLETT: Night honey, love you.

(Y/N): Night mama, thank you for adopting me youre the best.- I mumbled before passing out in her arms.