🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- Tension

Hey people!
How are you? I hope everything is going ok.

Ok so… I have no idea where this came out from but I kinda like it, I mean I’m pretty proud of it. And the fact that I wrote it during Swedish class instead of listening to my hot teacher creeps me out, but WHATEVER!

As always I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Love ya all, stay safe

Daisy💜

REQUESTED BY: Spicygangster

WARNINGS: Hinting of smut, tension, teasing, dom!reader (it can be awkward cause I’m such a bottom) 

PROMPT

1 SMUT “Bite me” + “Sure thing baby girl, when?” + “Right now, you don’t mind?”

Tension is all they can feel as you and Scarlett sit next to each other during an interview that’s been going on far too long for your liking.
Everyone knows that there’s not a good relationship between you two since you’ve made nothing to hide it during the years, you and Scarlett are the perfect example of “hate at first sight” as she likes to say. 

Little does everyone, especially the two of you, know that’s what’s going on between you two, it's not hate, just a strong desire for one another that neither of you wants to admit.
So it’s not new for the rest of the cast and the fans to hear you bickering like two kids.They found your arguing so funny that in no time millions of people were shipping you together and considering you and Scarlett the emblem of the enemies to lovers' romance.
And that’s exactly what the interviewer is talking about. He showed you some fanfiction people have written on Wattpad and now he’s asking you what you think about them. Of course Scarlett is the first to answer, cutting you off with a sassy comment “I think they need to review which of us is on top. Cause we both know it’s not Ms. (y/l/n) over here.” She turns to look at you with a huge smirk on her face as everyone in the room starts cheering and screaming. 
Bite me Johansson.” you retort with a straight face, blood boiling in your veins from the anger. She really is pushing your limits today, and she seems to have no problem with that as she keeps going with that annoying mocking tone of hers “Sure thing baby girl, when?”

That was it. This is the last straw, the room falls silent and everyone can see your jaw clench as your mind runs a hundred miles a second looking for the perfect reply that would finally shut that hot mouth of hers.
And then you find it, the perfect combination between sass and dominance that would put her back in place “Right now, you don’t mind?”. You see her mouth fall open and her cheeks turn red as she loses all her confidence and her eyes fix themselves on the suddenly so interesting floor.

This is why she hates you, not cause you’re a bad person or cause you don’t like chocolate. She hates the effect you have on her, she hates how you have her thigh clenching with just two words. She hates the control you have over her, but mostly she hates herself for loving it so much. 
And today it’s the first time you realize that you make her flustered , and for some weird reason you enjoy it. You want to see her lose all control and give herself up to you.

For the rest of the interview you barely listen to what the others are saying. Your eyes, and mind, are fixated on Scarlett, trying to take in every single movement of hers as she squirms lightly in the leather chair.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE INTERVIEW (CAUSE I CAN BITCH, I know you missed this don’t lie)

As you’re leaving the room you run up to Scarlett and drag her into her changing room. She tries to protest and free herself from your grip, but you push her against the wall blocking her with your body, as you lean closer to her whispering “When you wanna let out your sub nature give me a call Johansson. I swear I take good care of my girl.” With that you step back leaving her all flustered, panting against the wall.

Maybe you two don’t hate each other as much as people think.