🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- Are you excited? 2

Hey everyone!
How are you? I hope you are doing ok.
Here is a part two of Are you excited. I hope you'll enjoy it, have a nice reading byeeeee 👋🏼
Love you all, please be safe and take care of yourself
Dasy 🥰

The last month of pregnancy for Nat is being a torture a torture. She’s super moody and grumpy. 
You just came back from work excited to see your wife and future kids after a long day. You enter the room, but Tasha is nowhere to be seen, then you feel the familiar noise of your wife gagging. You throw your bag on the bed and rush to the bathroom where you start rubbing her back while holding her hair back. 
When she’s done puking you help her stand up and clean her mouth. “Hi babe.” you whisper before kissing her forehead, getting a groan in response. “Have you been throwing up all day Tash?” you ask her while going back into your room. 
“Yeah. I’m pretty sure they call it morning sickness because they want to lie to you and say it’ll only last in the morning so you’ll procreate.” she rants while pacing around the room in full anger “Yup, growing a person inside you doesn’t sound funny at all.” you comment, but you regret it the second after the words left your mouth. “Oh now you think it is not funny?! Well maybe you should have thought about that before you got me pregnant!” she starts fuming again only making you laugh while stating “I should have really recorded this for the baby.”  
This comment makes Natasha stop from ranting and makes a small smile appear on her pouty face. Then she says “I’m sorry (Y/N), I got carried away. It’s just that I can’t wait to meet them.” She sits on the armchair next to the window, staring at the skyline while caressing her baby bump. “I know babe, there’s no need to apologize. But I’m sure that Rebecca would have enjoyed her mommy little show.” you joke while reaching her and starting to massage her shoulders lightly.
“Are you SURE it’s a girl or it’s just another of your intuition, honey?” (you two decided to wait the day of the birth to find out the gender of the baby) Tasha asks you tilting her head back in order to look you in the eyes “Have I ever been wrong babe?” you retort, puffing up your chest with pride, making her laugh “Do I have to list them in chronological or alphabetical order?” she teases you.

TIME SKIP (Cause I can)

Your wife's scream is the only thing you can hear while she lay on a hospital bed with her legs wide open, pushing hard to give birth to your child. 
The chaotic mess of painful screams and waves of pain that rush through your body every time she squeezes your hand is finally interrupted by a powerful cry and the voice of the doctor saying “You have a beautiful baby girl.”.
Tasha gives a light squeeze to your hand confessing “You were right babe, it’s a girl.”. You chuckle at her statement, noticing that her eyes are getting heavier by the minute. “If you are tired you need to sleep honey.” you tell her “Me and Rebecca will be here when you wake up.” You rasseure her before looking down at your daughter that’s lying peacefully in your arms saying “Will be here for mommy, right little angel?”. 
After this heart melting moment Natasha finally gave up to the tiredness closing her green eyes.