🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- In love after a song 2

Hey guys!
How are you doing?
I'm really sorry I've not been posting much just trying to go to the sea as much as I can cause I'm pale like a ghost 😅
Anyway this is part two of in love after a lot of you asked for it. And I'm more than conscious that it sucks.
Another thing, I started posting on Tumblr so if you see an account by the name dasywritingblog that publishes my story it's me. If you see someone else doing that please tell me and report it.
Now I go back watching Dawson's Creek and sink into my dark hole of depression byeee.✌🏽
Love you all and be safe 
Dasy 🥰

(Y/F/F)= your favourite flower

You look at the sun setting over the sea from the beach in your pretty white dress/suit (whatever your most comfortable in). You still can't believe it, you're finally married to the love of your life. After three years of dating Scarlett you tightened the knot, it's crazy after singing that song together at the Maroon five you're still together.
You're still focused on the horizon when you feel a pair of arms wrapping around your hips "What are you thinking about baby?" Scarlett whispers into your ear before placing a gentle kiss on your neck "Thinking about us…" you answer while tilting your head to the side leaving her more space where she can kiss you. 
"Dirty girl, not here we'll have all night for this." She says in a teasing tone and with a smirk on her face (I'm needing some good smut stuff 😫 🥵). You whine "I just want to stay with you without all the people in there that claim to dance with us and congrats." You're acting like a little child whining, pouting and squirming makes Scarlett laugh and press a gentle kiss on your lips. "Let's go take a swim darling." You propose while your look linger a little bit more on the crystal clear water tinted orange by the sun before it settles on your wife. "I think you have drunk a little bit too much my dear." She adds in a  chuckle.
You nod then grab Scarly's hand following her back to the white gazebo that you have set up for the ceremony surrounded by (Y/F/F). 
"The brides are back!" Scarlett's mom greet the two of you clapping along with all the other guests.
Then it's time for the toast, your dad is the first one and obviously being the weird parent he is make a fool of you telling some story about when you were young and you forced him to marry you to one of your favorite stuffies. Then comes Scarlett's twin, Hunter and God you love him, he made an amazing speech that had everyone crying within a minute. "Now, you two to the dancing floor!" He yells to you and Scarlett and you two follow the order and walk to the center of the dancing floor, hands on each other's hips.
"Girls like you" by the Maroon five starts playing. Your wife chuckles and you smile sweetly at the memory when you fell in love with Scarlett for the first time. The song keeps playing in the background, you two moving like butterflies, your heads traveling back to that famous concert. "You're my everything." She tells you "Can't live without you my angel." You confess to her.
The moment is really romantic, your forehead resting on Scarlett one, whispering sweet nothing to each other. You are really enjoying this dance, but someone else has other plans. In fact Chris Evans throws a bunch of rice at the two of you giving the start to a rice battle where you and your love are out of munitions. So you two found yourself escaping for the other person and the evil rice that is getting under your clothes making them uncomfortable while laughing and screaming.
That’s when you turn to look at Scarlett trying to shield herself from other rice and an amazing and brilliant idea pops into your mind. And without thinking you find yourself picking her up and throwing her in the water together with that beautiful white dress.
As soon as she comes up you know you’re dead from the cold glare she’s sending you. She then swims towards the shore, jumps on you all salty and wet wrapping her legs firmly around your hips. Her lips are on your in the blink of an eye sharing a passionate and very heated kiss while slowly you start sinking into the water with her. 
That’s how you spend the rest of the twenty minutes, kissing each other lovingly then making out, all this while swimming in the water, or at least scarlett tries to because her dress becomes really heavy when it gets wet. 
All the guests, in the meantime, seeing where this is going to end gathered all their stuff and left you two alone on the beach under the pale light of the full moon, to enjoy your first night of honeymoon. And even if you had a room booked in a really nice and fancy hotel Scarlett insisted on spending the night on the beach making love to each other and planning your future together. 
Of all the things you’ve ever heard about weddings, the one that it’ll be the most magical day of your life and that you’ll alway remember is surely the truest.