🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- The pirate mermaid

Hey everyone!
I’m so sorry Friday I didn’t post, but I had a hard time finding ideas about what to write and I’ve been up late to watch the rhythmic gymnastics at the olympic games. But now I’m here with a pirate AU with our dear Natasha Romanoff, please if you are a pirate fan don’t hate me I don’t know much about this kind of stuff.
Another important thing there won’t be any part two of this story at least until I manage to write all the part two I’ve accumulated. 
Let me know if you like the story and if you want to see another one with Scarlett, only with reversed roles.
Love you all and please be safe 
Dasy 🥰

(Y/S/C)= your skin colour (please don’t insult me is not racist or anything I just want every person to be able to immerse himself in the character under every kind of aspects)

Natasha Romanoff, the only female pirate ever. SHe is known in all seven seas and oceans. Every pirate in this world knows that her heart is made of stone and there is no mercy with her.
She has been in Tortuga for quite a while together with her crew searching for information about Blackbeard’s treasure. Every pirate knows the story behind this secret treasure but no one has ever found it. And obviously Natasha is determined to find it.
She explored the whole island, a refuge for corsairs and she interviewed every man, sailor, pirate and whore she found. All she gots are thousands of different stories: someone said that the treasure is protected by a terrible monster, others said that it is cursed. But everyone agreed on the fact that for reaching the island you have to go through the sea of mermaids and as all pirates know no one survives those creatures. 
Now the Pointe Claire is sailing the water of the sea towards the mysterious island of Blackbeards with the sails out and sailor thirsty of wealth and great sex. 
And in fact it’s not surprising that the crew goes into a frenzy as soon as they notice a bewildered-looking girl in the sea.
“Woman in the sea!” Smither shouts while he’s leaning over the parapet. All the other members of the crew reach him in a hurry, screaming, whistling, making din and appreciations for the girl in the sea.
The captain, noticing all this masing and chaos, leaves the rudder and walks to the sailor asking “What’s going on here mangy dog?”. Pinkerton is the one that answers her, with shining eyes and dreaming voice “A woman captain, a woman in the sea.”
“So you’re telling me that there’s a girl freezing her tits in the water and you’re just drooling at her and making dumb comments?!” The captain yells at the whole crew and someone has the courage to answer her “Well, I mean she looks good and we haven't seen a woman in so long. Or better we have but-” fortunately he stops when he notices the cold glare Natasha is sending to him.
“Catch the girl and then go back to your jobs, you dirty bastards.” She spats before going back to the rudder and checking her compass, and she comes back down from there only when the crew have hoisted the girl aboard and hollered with terror. 
When she gets to them some pirates are making conjurations, others looking with fear and horror in front of them and again the Point Claire is surrounded by chaos. “What’s going on again? Where is the girl?” the captain asks and the corsairs move to show to the captain the mermaid girl whose tail is already turning into legs. 
Natasha is astonished. The legends are true: the mermaids are really the most beautiful creatures in the whole seas. And she’s already falling under her spell, even if she has not sung yet. 
The redhead shakes her head recovering from the little trance. 
“Can we throw it overboard captain Romanoff?” Smiter asks, but Natasha’s answer is not what he was waiting for: “I’ll take the girl, you will keep up with your work. Pinkerton at the rudder!” With that said she picks up the girl bride style and goes below deck. 
Once she gets there she lays the girl on the floor and immediately the mermaid starts to back away trying to put as much distance as possible between her and the pirate. “Please, don’t hurt me, I mean no harm to you.” the (Y/H/C) mermaid shutter in a low voice “I have no intention to hurt you, not yet at least. I’m Captain Natasha Romanoff and you are ?” Nat says while playing with her compass “(Y/N)”. the girl simply answers. 
“Good (Y/N)” the captain starts while pacing back and forth in the cramped room “Where are your little mermaid friends uh? Somewhere near here waiting for your signal to attack us and kill us all?” the red haired woman questions while she keeps pacing.
“No mermaid is here to kill you and your crew captain. I runned away from my sisters.” (Y/N) explains. Natasha snaps her head toward (Y/N) looking at her with wide eyes “WHy did you runned away from them?” she asks with a serious tone trying to hide her surprise and a pint of pride. “They, I mean we are cruel. We trick the sailors and then kill them. I couldn’t do it, I didn’t want to become a monster so I left.” 
Natasha can’t believe what she hears, she thought that all the mermaids have this urge to kill, but apparently she just met the exception. From the first moment the captain saw her, she knew she was different. At first she thought it was because she’s way more beautiful than every other creature with her (Y/S/C) and (Y/E/C) eyes, but now that (Y/N) told her the story of her life Natasha is impressed by this strength of mind and this purity. 
(Y/N) on the other hand feels dirty, as if only being born a siren is a capital crime, well for her it is. Since when she was young she couldn’t stand the view of man drowning trying to kiss her mermaid sisters. She always wanted to change her life, to be someone else and now that she has a chance she’s scared. Intimidated by the beauty and strong temperament of Captain Romanoff and she can’t ignore the little butterflies growing in her stomach. She has gone from feeling the bravest siren ever to being a helpless plankton that goes to meet it’s destiny.
“But I’m still a monster in the end and I’ll always be.” (Y/N) adds in a whisper filling the silence that had dropped into the room. “(Y/N), you’re not a monster. You’re the exact opposite, you understood that killing people for living is not a good thing and you runned away. Do you get what you did? You’ve had the courage to run away from your own family!” the captain tries to explain (Y/N) and convince her about her bravery. “And now? What am I going to do now?” the mermaid asks in frustration, shivering from the cold “You can stay here with me.” Natasha rush out while throwing a pair of clothes to the girl “Why do you want me with you?” (Y/N) asks again and in the meantime she starts getting dressed “Cause you are special (Y/N). And I think that you are the treasure I’ve been looking for my whole damn life.” the pirate confess.
At first (Y/N) doesn’t understand what Natasha is talking about, but when something finally clicks in her mind making her realize, her cheeks turn bright red. She doesn’t know why, but without thinking she says “ I’m staying, but don’t expect big things from me. I don’t know how things work among humans.” “I only expect you to love me, (Y/N).” Natasha confesses “I can definitely do that captain.”