🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- 5 days

Hey guys!
So this prompt was requested by two people wlwsimp_ and thetheodoraa I decided to put  it together, but if you want me to do two different stories, maybe with Scarlett let me know!
P.s. don't even know if this can be considered angst, but whatever😆
Love you all
Daisy 🥰

PROMPT
7 ANGST "Oh my god I could hit you right now!"

Five fucking days. You've been sitting on the most uncomfortable chair crying all your tears while looking at your unconscious girlfriend for five days.

It was torture seeing the rest of the team unload her from the queen jet onto a white stretcher while she was already unconscious. Everyone was yelling orders to one another, but you couldn’t hear anything.  The buzz in your head was too loud when you subconsciously started following them inside the Avenger’s headquarters, with a single thought repeating itself in your mind: ‘I can’t live without her.’  

The next hours are blurry. You remember Bruce telling you he didn’t know if she would ever wake up again, then a second after everyone was trying to comfort you with kind words and again Clint was next to you apologizing for what happened. But all you could focus on was the image of Natasha laying on the white sheets with blood dripping from her wounded head. 

Even now, as you sit next to her while reading her favorite book, your breath stops and your stomach clenches everytime her heart skips a beat. Then the anger start boiling in your vein as soon as you start thinking to the stupid bet, Natasha and Clint made just before the mission. You know it’s stupid and that all this is not his fault, but you can’t bring yourself to talk to him. All you can do is hate him, your hate for him is your only anchor to reality.

Of course your mad at Natasha too, in the end she accepted this stupid bad so it’s partially her fault. But at this moment all your anger towards her turns into sadness, you can’t allow yourself to be mad at her in what could be the last moments of her life. You’ll think about being mad at her in the moment as soon as she opens those mesmerizing green eyes of hers. If she’ll ever open them again.

A tear rolls down your cheek and as you go to dry it with the sleeve of your gray hoodie, you hear a very familiar voice say “What’s with the tears my angel?” Your head jerks up towards her and your eyes finally meet. She’s smiling at you, while on the contrary all you can do is let the tears fall. She’s alive. 

You rush to her side and pull her in a bone crushing hug only to hear her chuckles groggily “Enough tears my love” she scolds you playfully “You should be celebrating since I won the bet!” she then adds. In that moment you free her from your hug only to glare at her with a scary mad face that makes her shiver. Then you speak, or it’s better say you yelled so loud that probably the whole city heard you “Natalia Alinovna Romanova, you’ve been unconscious for five fucking days and we didn’t know if you would wake up ever again. And the first thing you manage to say is that you won that stupid bet? Oh my God I could hit you right now!”  At this point Natasha is really scared, she’s never seen you like this before, but the sadness she can still see in your big eyes reassure her that you’re not really mad, but simply scared for what could have happened. So she does the only thing that comes to her mind, she wraps her arms around you “I’m sorry my angel, I promise I’ll be more careful the next time. I love you too much to leave you alone so soon.” she tries to reassure you. And in some way it works since she can feel your body relax in her arms as you reply “Ok Romanoff nice try, but I’m still upset at you.” It’s like she can hear the pout in your tone as you speak and that’s how she knows that deep down she’s forgiven and you’re just playing the hard way. So she giggles and says “I’ll pretend to believe you even if I know that you love too much to be mad at me.”