🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- Purple

Hi everyone!
This was requested by -rocketracoon.
I dont really know why but this came out as a third p.o.v., please tell me if it makes sense and if you prefer it to the first p.o.v. 😅
Hope you like it and sorry for the creepy part but Sarah J. Maas book are affecting my writing😂
Lots of love and be safe
Dasy🥰

Youre sitting in front of the mirror of yours and Tashas bedroom trying to draw a perfect line with your eyeliner while your girlfriend is whining from the bathroom. -Do we really have to go?- she questioned you for the hundred times.
You huff while applying mascara. -Tasha, weve talked about it baby. Tonight is the official presentation of the new avenger to the whole world and Fury wants us there.-
Natasha comes into the bedroom heading straight to the closet and starts searching for a dress. -Too short, too formal, too hot- Natasha mumble as she throw all the dresses on the bed -I dont have a dress to wear for tonight, so Im not not coming. Im so sorry that I cant make it, please tell everyone hi from me.- she says sarcastically falling on the bed.
You glance at her through the mirror while putting your red lipstick on. -Natasha Romanoff I swear that if I stand up from this chair come there and find the perfect dress for tonight I'll kill you.-
-I dont like threats.-Natasha pout. -This is not a threat, its a promise.- you say standing up and looking through all the dresses piled up on the bed.
You keep searching while Nat sat there looking at you. You give her a questioning look and she rolls out of bed after she shrugs.
In that mess of clothes you finally find the dress you were looking for. Its navy blue with a sweetheart neckline that stands out your girlfriend's cleavage and a slit that shows Nats legs.

(This is the dress, sorry I suck at description of clothes 😔)

-Found it!- you mumble before calling for your girl.
She walks in and as soon as she sees the dress her eyes go wild and her mouth opens in order to say something, but nothing comes out. You handle it to her -Put this on, Ill take care of hair and makeup. We have to hurry or will be late.-
At this point you start throwing in your purse all the things you need, but when your attention goes back to Tasha you notice that she is putting on her dress very slowly. -What are you staring at babe? See something you like?- she wink at you smirking.
-Nice try Romanoff, but your aptent of seduction wont stop me from taking you to that damn convention. So either you get dressed quickly or Ill drag you there naked!- you say collecting all the makeup stuff rom the night stand. -Its not fair! You know I hate those kinds of events!- Tasha whine again.
You look at her sternly and she sits on the edge of the bed with her eyes closed signaling to you that you can do her makeup.
-Can you please explain to me why you hate those things so much baby?- you notice her face dropping after your question, but you decide to ignore it and go on applying a blue lipstick that matches her dress. -So?- you encourage her to explain whats wrong.
-I just dont like people, I guess and in these meetings I have to meet thousands of them and I have to be nice, pretend that I like them and their company when its not like that - she confesses.
-Oh so you hate me too?- you tease her. -Thats not what I said (Y/N).-, -Really?- you provoke her with a smirk on your face -Cause Im pretty sure Im a person too Miss I hate human beings.- -Oh shut up you dork!- Nat says circling your hip with her arms and pulling you closer.
-Shut me up Romanoff- you whisper her.
Her grip on your hip tightens and you place one of your hands on her cheek while looking her in the eyes. She pushes you down on the bed while smashing her lips on yours. Eventually the kiss grows deeper and soon turns into a heated and passionate make out session.
And in that moment when Nat is trying to take your dress off the phone ring. You sit up quickly fixing your hair while answering the phone: -Yes?- your breath is still heavy, -I hope that all this pant is due to the fact that your car broke down and youre running here (Y/L/N)- say your boss Fury on the other side of the phone.
You bite your bottom lip and surely this thing does not go unnoticed by Nat who starts leaving light kisses and bite on your neck.
You lose concentration, the call long forgotten and you moan in pleasure while dropping the phone.
-(Y/L/N)? You still there, whats going on?- Fury shouts through the phone. Tasha picks up the phone and answers him: -Calm your nerve Fury, well be there in 10.- and with that she hung up smirking at you.
-You hear the boss babe were late come on!- your girlfriend scold you.
You try to walk to the mirror to check if everything looks fine, but as soon as you stand up you lose balance since your legs feel like jello. Natasha notices that youre struggling so she stands by your side supporting you while walking you to the front door. -I need the mirror baby.- you say to her trying to pull her back to your room. -Youre perfectly fine (Y/N). No need to check anything babe.-. Anyway you decide to trust your lover despite that little wicked smile she tries to hide, but you soon realize that this was the worst decision of your life.

In fact, as soon as the two of you arrive at the convention youre greeted by Fury who, at the end of his reproach, says looking at your and Nat lips skeptically: -Weird choice of color by the way.- you frown while your girlfriend let out a laugh.
-Yeah, Fury is right- say Carol, who has been there listening to Fury scolding the two of you for being late while sipping her drink.
-Whats wrong with my lipstick?!- you question panicking, but your friends dont get the time to answer cause Natasha interrupts her by changing the topic of the discussion: -I would really like a drink,how about you babe? You know what never mind Ill go get those drinks see you later!- and with that she runs away leaving you even more confused.
-Can someone explain to me whats gotten into everyone tonight?- at this point youre getting really annoyed and frustrated, but finally Carol answers all your questions: -Nothing to worry about (Y/N/N). Just next time you and your girl decide to make out please make sure you dont have lipstick on or at least that its of the same colour.- and with that she leaves you standing there in confusion.
Impatient to find out what happened to your makeup you search in your purse for the tiny mirror you packed at home while swearing. WHen you finally find it you look at your reflection and a disgusted and shocked expression appears on your face as soon as you notice that your lips are tinted with some kind of purple.
-Youre a death girl walking Romanoff!- you mumble before walking through the crowd in search of your girlfriend.