🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- The store

Hi everyone! Sorry it took me ages to write this and it's short😔. It was requested by Natashawanda3000 hope you like that.
Lots of love and stay safe
~Dasy🥰

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I was wandering around the store trying to avoid being trampled by all the people rushing from side to side. I know that a store is not the best place to be for lonely and only seven girl, but I just want to look at the stuffies and run away from the scary place I live in.
I looked dreamily at the stacked shelves of toys when I spotted a beautiful and super fluffy monkey. I tried to reach for it but I bumped into someone.

SCARLETT: Im sorry little one, are you ok?

I looked up to the person I bumped into and I saw a very pretty woman that was looking at me worried. I nodded at her in response, still staring at her beautiful eyes.

SCARLETT: Come on little one lets go find your parents.- She offer me her hand.

I stepped back scared while she looked at me confused.

(Y/N): I-Im sorry maam, I didnt mean to bump into you. Im so distract and dumb and and

At this point I was totally panicking. What if she wanted to hurt me like everyone else? The blond woman kept getting closer to me. I started crying and at this she froze in her spot.

(Y/N): P-please dont hurt me!- I put my hands out defensively ready for a slap or something worse.

But nothing happened. I laid my arms back down my sides and I saw the woman staring at me in shock.
I got even more scared so I decided to run back to the orphanage.

TIMESKIP (cause I can)

I was curled up in my bed crying, that girl at the store really scared me, but I still couldnt understand why she didnt hit me when she got the chance to.

MAX: Hey dumb girl.

(Y/N): Go away Max- I mumble between the sobs.

He came closer to me and took me by the hair to throw me to the ground.

MAX: Dont talk to me like that skank! Now go down and do the dishes. Oh and before you ask yes I should be the one doing them, but Im not in the mood.

I sighed before standing up from the ground and going down to do the dishes without arguing, cause I know it would have made it worse.
I arrived in the kitchen and started collecting the plates from the tables and just as I was carrying them to the sink I had an attack (I dont know if thats how these are called sorry😅). My head and arms began to move on their own in a spasmodic way and all the dishes fell to the floor.

(Y/N): Stupid Tourette syndrom.- I muttered while starting to pick up the shards.

KEEPER (dont know how theyre called): Whats going on in here?- She says as she got in.

Whoops now I was really in trouble.

(Y/N): I-I didnt mean to. I was just and then one of my attacks and

KEEPER: Enough!- She shouted sitting on one of the benches- Come lay across my lap, now!

I slowly walked to her knowing already what she was up to. I laid across her lap and the first spank arrive. It hurted, but I stayed quiet. More spanks followed the first one and at some point I gave up and started crying.
I was so focused on the pain and on the sting sensation that I felt every time the keeper hand came in contact with my bumm that I didnt realize someone other had walk inside the room, until the spankings stopped and a pair of strong arma picked me up engulfing me in a comforting hug.
At that moment I didnt care who helped me. I just needed a hug so I snuggled even closer to the strangers chest.

SCARLETT: Its ok little one. Im here now and no one its going to hurt you anymore.

I recognized the voice of the pretty woman of the store and I immediately looked at her searching her beautiful and calming eyes.

SCARLETT: My name is Scarlett, whats yours angel?- She asked, bouncing me on her hips trying to shush me.

(Y/N): Its (y/n).- I managed to croak out.

SCARLETT: Such a pretty name angel.- She smiled- Now (y/n), you know that these people are really mean and you dont deserve to be treated like that?

I nodde shyly galancing at the keeper that was looking at us in shock.

SCARLETT: Good girl. I want to make you a proposal angel, how does it sound if you come home with me?

My eyes went wild making the Scarlett girl chuckles.

(Y/N): You want to be my mama?

SCARLETT: Yes baby. You ok with that?

I thought about that for a second and asked myself: What do I have to lose?. Nothing thats the answer, so I think I can try and trust her. She didnt seem mean like the other by the way.

(Y/N): I think its ok

SCARLETT: I was hoping you would say it.- she kissed my forehead before walking out of that place of horrors.