🕷 NATASHA ROMANOFF- Coming out 3

Hi guys, how are you doing?
So this is part three of coming out that someone of you requested for. I know it took ages to write cause I have some problems with writing smut. 🥵
It’s mostly a Wandaxreader oneshot, and Nat only appears for something like two min. I feel like this really sucks, plus it is super long. 
Gonna watch Black Widow today so please ¡NO SPOILER! respect the people that haven't seen it yet.
Love you all and be safe
Dasy🥰

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Lesbian smut, mommy kink, degradation kink(?), slight choking kink and some more.
Let me know if I forgot something!
(I can’t control your media consumption so if you don’t like it don’t read and don’t report the story)

(Y/N) P.O.V. 

Wanda left me frustrated and horny for the whole day, and right now the only thing I can think about is that I’ll die from hornyness if I don’t cum. 
After she left for training I tried to get off humping my pillow, but Wanda’s voice in my head made it clear: if I dared to touch myself again without her permission I won’t be able to cum for the next week. 
So I tried to distract myself by working on my school stuff or wandering around the compound until dinner time came along.

TIME SKIP (cause I can)

I join the team in the dining room and take a seat next to Wanda. While I sit down I notice my mom smirking at me from across the table making me lower my head in embarrassment.
Dinner is going great, Tony is trying to explain to Steve one of his jokes and my excitement is long forgotten. At least until Wanda places one of her hands on my tight making me flinch. Shit.
I try to get her hands off of my legs, but every time I do she moves it higher and nearer to my core, until her fingers are gazing it from over my panties. I squirm under her touch, “Stay still malyshka (baby girl).” Wanda whispers to me while increasing her speed “But they’ll see us…” I argue “They won’t, cause you’ll be mommy’s good girl and not a single sound will get out of that pretty little mouth of yours. Or mommy will have to punish you.”
Hearing Wanda speak such naughty words my breath gets heavier and my pussy even wetter if it could be possible. Images of Wanda filling me up with her slender fingers or using her magic to get me to cum start rushing to my mind. 
Then I feel the knot in my stomach get tighter, my pussy starts to tingle and feel so good that I can barely suppress a moan. “Everything alright (Y/N/N)?” Tony asks me worried “Yeah… ummm” another moan gets out of me and I bring a hand up to my head “Just not feeling really good, my head is killing me.” I lie while Wanda keeps using her magic fingers to make me cum. “I’m sorry, you can go lay down if you want.” he suggests “Yeah, I’ll do just that.” I stand up from the chair “Night everyone.” I greet them before heading to my room. 

TIME SKIP (cause I can)

I’ve been laying in my bed for a while, blood pumping in my ears and thighs grinding trying to get some relief, but most importantly I’m thinking about Wanda calling herself mommy.
“Look like someone here has a mommy kink.” Wanda chuckles walking next to me, oh God I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even hear her come in. “Now what did mommy say sooner?” she asks, making her eyes wander all over my body in pure desire. I stay silent, too focused on her red glowing eyes. At some point I feel Wanda’s hand squeezing around my neck “I asked you a question, baby girl and mommy expect an answer.” she adds in a stern tone. “You said to be mommy’s good girl.” I breathe out while her hands squeeze tighter around my neck.
The ginger moves her hand from my neck to my jaw squishing my face “And running away is being a good girl?” I shake my head no, but Wanda slap my tight while yelling “Words slut!” my eyes widen and I answer immediately “No” she raises an eyebrow “No what?” she questions me “No mommy, I’m sorry mommy.” “That’s better.” she says crawling up to me slowly. 
Too slow for my taste, that’s why I try to grab her neck and pull her closer to me, but my arms can’t move because they are surrounded by red swirls.
Wanda smirks at the sight of me trying to break free from her magic cuffs whining nonstop. “Do you really think that I’ll give you what you want after that little stunt of yours?” she questions making me pout “Pathetic little whore.” Then I feel two of her fingers pushing inside my mouth while she commands me to such on them, so I do. She shoves the fingers deep down my throat causing me to gag. “Aww, look at mommy little slut choking on my fingers! Do you want mommy to play with your kitty?” Wanda coos at me, wiping away the drool that it’s getting down my neck. I nod wanting to feel her finger on my pussy again and start to buckle my hips trying to move her attention where I need her most. She pins my hips to the mattress with her magic chuckling “Such a greedy little girl.” 
A moan gets out of my mouth only being muffled by the witch finger as soon as I feel some kind of pressure on my cunt, it’s different from before when wanda was rubbing me under the table. It’s a lighter touch and… oh shit, her powers. Only at the idea of her using her power to get me off made me scream in ecstasy and my pussy dripping. In all of this she keep fucking my mouth with her finger making me drool over myself like a horny dog. 

TIME SKIP (cause I can)

I can’t remember anymore the number of all the orgasms Wanda ruined by stopping playing with my core. I feel like I’ve been here for hours and I’m aching for release.
“Oh dorogoy (dear), your kitty is so wet for mommy. Look, it's clenching around nothing impatient to be filled by mommy’s fingers.” I moan loudly at her dirty words “You want mommy’s fingers baby?” Wanda asks just for teasing me cause she obviously already knows what I want. I nod frantically pleading her with my eyes “Then beg for them.” She suddenly takes her fingers coated in my spit out of my mouth.
“M-mommy please! Please mommy I want your fingers to fill me up, so deep inside that I’ll feel them for days. I need you to fuck me mommy, please. I’ll be a good girl!” I cry out in between the moans while I keep writhing with pleasure. Wand suddenly stops using her magic on me causing me to whine at the loss of contact and beg her to keep touching me. 
“Did you learn your lesson brat?”  the witch asks “Yes mommy. I’ll be good for you, please!” I say to her in response. That’s when Wanda took my panties off and gosh I’ m so worked up that only at the contact with the fresh air my kitty starts throbbing again. Then she slams three of her fingers inside of me, without thinking much about it and starts pumping them in and out at an unbearable peace. At first all I could feel was an excruciating pain like I was splitting in half but after a while the pain turned into pleasure. And right when I start thinking that I can’t feel any better, Wanda curls her fingers inside of me hitting a precise spot that I didn’t even know existed before she started pushing her finger on it making me scream out in pure bliss. 
“Quiet baby girl or everyone will hear how good your mommy is making you feel.” she shushes me, but at the idea of everyoneWanda owns me and that only she can make me feel this good cause me to moan even louder.
“Ohh. Someone enjoys the idea of everyone knowing what a slut you are for your mommy. Your little pussy is gushing only thinking about it.” she teases me “Please mommy, make me scream *moan* I want all of them to know! Pleaseee!” I beg her but she doesn’t want to hear it “I appreciate the attempt baby, But mommy prefer having he fuck toy in silence while she use it.”
She places her free hand over my mouth silencing my moans and then she picks up the speed making me scream even more and bringing me closer to my orgasm, when someone opens the door and enters the room. 
“(/) are you ok-” my mom says before being interrupted by my pornographic moan and my cum ending all over Wanda’s face. “Oh... look like you two were having a good time! Didn’t mean to interrupt.” Nat says with a shit eating grin on her face. I turn red and feel Wanda starting to panic while she cleans her face with the back of her sleeve.
“Well I let you two go back to the neasty stuff girls.” mom says heading out the room “And Wanda, dear. You have to teach me this new technique to cure the headache.” she adds and wink at my girlfriend before closing the door behind her. 
After she’s out we stay in silence for a while looking down in embarrassment. Then I break the silence “That was weird.” Wanda giggles “Totally agree baby girl. But what do you say about what was going on before your mom's little stunt?” I blush profusely “It-it was amazing… mommy.” 
Wanda grin at the word mommy “That’s good cause it’ll happen again baby.” she says before snuggling next to me and kissing me gently on the lips.