🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- Midnight punches

Hey everyone!
This is a request that was made in may by simpingforanywomen , but I only found that yesterday while checking all the comments. I'm so sorry I had lost your request, I hope you can forgive me and enjoy what I wrote. 🙏🏼
Lastly, will you prefer having an update a day (except Saturday) or four updates a week? Let me know.
Love you all and please be safe
Dasy🥰

You joint awake covered in sweat. Another nightmare, it's not a surprise for you but still it's not nice.
You look at the clock, midnight. Nat is still in a meeting with the original six discussing and planning the details of a new mission. So cuddling is not an option, even if Natasha told you to call her if you need anything you still don't want to bug her while she works. That's why you find yourself walking down the training area still in your pajama, which consists of a baggy shirt of your girlfriend.
Once inside the gym you bandage your hands, walk in front of a punching bag and you start hitting it with all your strength.
Before you started dating Nat this was your way of coping with nightmares and fears. You would punch this bag until every single bone of your hands aches in pain and every muscle of your body burns for the effort, then you would pass out in your bed.
Now with Natasha is different, well for most of the time. She forbade you to train yourself to death after every nightmare, proposing instead to wake her up and deal with it together. But you don't always have the heart to wake her up from her peaceful sleep or distract her from her work, so your old habits kick in again.
Well this is one of those times. The images of your dream are still vivid in your mind. You see your sister on the ground being beaten to death and you stand there watching, unable to move, to react.
A little voice inside your head keeps repeating to you: "weak" and you end up agreeing with it. If you were stronger and more brave your sister would still be here with you. But you're a pathetic cry baby.
That's what you keep telling yourself, while you keep throwing punch after punch. You have to keep training cause that's the only way you can get stronger and actually be useful on the team.
You keep training for you don't even know how long. You're now covered in sweat and the bands wrapped around your hands are drenched in blood. Your fingers keep hurting badly, probably some of them are broken, but you still go on not giving any importance to it. At least until you hear your girlfriend's voice on the other part of the door saying to someone that she's going to grab a snack before joining you in the room.
You realize that you don't have lots of time to reach your room, shower and change into a new pajama. So you rush out the gym still making sure no one is around and you sneak up to your shared bedroom.

When you enter the room is still empty. You breathe a sigh of relief before taking your shirt off and throw it in the dirty laundry basket next to the bathroom door.
When you sit on the bed in only your undergarments and start to unwrap the bandages the door opens slightly enough to allow Natasha to get inside.
"(Y/N) what-" She starts saying, but she stops herself as soon as she notices your bloody and shaky hands. "Why didn't you call me lyubov' (love)?" She questions softly while approaching you.
"I didn't want to bug you. You were working and I thought I could do it." You answer her truthfully.
Your words make Nat's heart clench. She hates seeing you in pain, but most of all she hates when you inflict pain on yourself in order to cope with something that's bigger than you and that you shouldn't be facing alone.
"Stay here babe." She insists, and you do as she says, waiting patiently on the bed while she goes into the bathroom to grab the first aid kit.
She comes back and kneels in front of you, starting to unwrap the banded hands and medicate your cuts and bruises.
"I'm sorry." You mutter at some point making Nat's head rise so she can look you in the eyes. "It's ok my angel, I'm here now." She rasseures you while she keeps taking care of your injuries, but that's not what you want now.
You just want her to hold you, you want to feel the heat of her body around you. So you just slide down the bed ending in front of her, place your head in the crook of her neck and hug her tight.
"Babe, I'm not done with your hands." She protests, but you only hug her tighter "Don't care Natty." You whine "Ok angel, cuddle it is." She says in surrender once she understands that's what you need right now.
You squeal as Nat picks you up to place you back on the bed, then she grabs one of her shirts and helps you put it on before crawling next to you. Her arms wrap themselves around you bringing your bodies closer to each other.
"You're warm." You giggle, Nat answers with a hum while playing with your hair "I like it, it makes me feel safe" You add nuzzling more into her. "I know you do love. And I promise I'll do anything to keep you safe." She speaks.

You two stay like this for a while simply holding each other, some loving words are whispered once in a while, kisses full of passion are shared. Suddenly all your fears are gone, you are just you, free from all your thoughts and problems when your love holds you in her strong arms.
Sleep starts to approach you making you yawn, but you're not ready to give up, not yet at least. You want to stay in Nat arms for a little more before drifting off to sleep. But she knows you better and while scratching your scalp slowly she murmurs to you "Go to sleep angel." you answer with a groan of disapproval making her smile at your cuteness.
Then she starts singing a russian lullaby, one of her favourites, knowing you'll not resist her sweet voice. And she's right, in less than five minutes you're out like a light.
Nat whisper you a quick "I love you" before going to sleep herself thinking how lucky she is to have such an amazing girl by her side.