🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- Mommy's pregnant whore

Hey everyone!
Took me ages to post it sorry! This was requested by wlwsimp_ I hope ya all enjoy and I'm gonna touch some grass cause this thing have no fucking plot just p0rn🙃
(should I worry that my virging self write smut with the same ease as I drink a glass of water?🤔)

Love ya all
Daisy 🥰

Warnings: SMUT (minor DNI), pregnant sex, Dom/sub, degradation, pet names, strap on use (mention), mommy kink (literally me🤭)

Top!Scarlett x fem!sub!reader (sorry if you're a top/dom)

PROMPT
18 "I'm just pregnant, you don't have to treat me like glass"

“Scar please!” you whine, head thrown back, eyes shut and hands gripping the sheets as your wife’s head rests between your thighs, kitten licking your pussy. “More!” you scream while grabbing a fistfull of her blond hair trying to pull her closer to your center. 
“Hands off (y/n) you know the drill.” Scarlett scolds you immediately detaching her mouth from your core. A loud whine leaves your mouth at the loss of contact and this caught Scarlett's attention that after giving you a stern glare, swats your hand away from her hair. 
Then she dives back into your pussy giving it soft long licks as inserting one single finger in your tight hole. You moan, starting to move your hips trying to match her pace. Scarlett smile against your clit slowing her thrust and letting you fuck yourself on her fingers. “Oh fuck Scar, more!” you plead her again needing more than just one finger in order to get off. When you realize she has ignored your request completely you take the matter into your own hand and decide that acting up is the only way to get what you want. Scarlett doesn’t tolerate brat and she never backs down when it comes to teaching you a lesson. 
“I’m just pregnant Scarlett, you don’t have to treat me like glass” you spat out in a bratty tone, making sure to emphasize on her full name. Not even a second later you find yourself gasping for air as she shoves three of her fingers deep inside of you “Is that what you wanted uh? You wanted me to fuck you dumb, right baby?” she mocks you as she starts pinching your oversensitive nipple with her free hand “Oh shit. Yes Scar!” you moan in pure pleasure before whimpering as she slaps one of your boobs “That’s not my name princess”. Between her fingers pumping inside of you and the burning sensation spreading on your chest your brain is overcome by the pleasure that you can barely process her word “Let’s try again. What’s my name slut!” she repeats herself in a stern tone, speeding up her pace “MOMMY!” you finally moan as her fingers hit a particular spot inside of you.
“That’s right baby, did mommy find your special spot?” she asks, caressing your face as you nod in reply “What happens if I hit that again?” she wanders before curling her finger and reaching it again. You scream while writhing under her as your release gets closer, then all of sudden she stops herself and takes her finger out of you making you cry out in frustration “Shhh doll I know. Mommy is just gonna take the strap real quick.” she shushes you while sitting up on the bed as you beg her “Please mommy…” Scarlett chuckles, resting her hand on your belly “Let’s show to this little bean what a slut their momma is for mommy” she then says before kissing your neck and rolling over to look for your favorite toy.