🎬SCARLETT JOHANSSON- The moon song

Hey beautiful people!

How are you? I hope everything is going ok.🥰
I got chills writing this chapter cause I listened for the whole time Scarlett singing and guys her voice is so fucking gorgeous! I need more of her singing pleaseee!🥺
Now I’m doing a favor to all the people that still have to hear her sing this song or in general any song CLICK THE LINK AND FALL IN LOVE ➡️https://youtu.be/G_6YCPPbgVw

As always, enjoy the story even if it's weird and has no sense at all
Love ya all, stay safe

Daisy💜

REQUESTED BY: Yanoexisto54

WARNINGS: Scarlett angelic voice💖

PROMPT

10 FLUFF “But I wanna hear you sing”

"Etchu!" "Bless you my love." Scarlett giggles while entering home "You're bac-" You try to scream from the couch, but a cough stops you from finishing the sentence.

Scarlett enters the room and comes to sit next to you as she pats your back. "I see someone caught a cold." She teases you, making you smile and roll your eyes at the same time before you sass back "Nope, I just ate your pasta and almost died." "Whatever you say caveman." She retorts looking at you, eyes full of challenge.
"That’s mean! It's not my fault if my voice got deeper and raspy!" You protest while pouting as a baby. She chuckles at you childish behavior, but then she smirks and looks at you with a 'I'm hot as fuck and I know it' face and whispers "You're right dear, your raspy voice is so sexy…" She then fakes a moan and bites her bottom lip making the two of you brush out laughing, but only after you throwed one of your used tissues in her face and she squeals in disgust. 

The light mood is soon cut short by another set of coughs that have your whole body convuls. "Ok caveman, it's time for you to rest. Girlfriend orders." She says, patting your leg as she stands up "But-" you try to protest, without success of course cause she cuts you out before you can even start " No buts. You go to bed while I make you a cup of milk with honey.".
You let out a huff before whining "But I wanna hear you sing!!". She turns to look at you puppy eye and all she could do is give in with a loud sigh and a sweet smile.

You're now curled up under the cozy duvet, shivering as your lover sits next to you stroking your head as she starts singing.

"I'm lying on the moon 
My dear I'll be there soon 
It's a quiet and starry place"

Not even a second after you're already relaxing and a smile makes its way on your lips, as you look at her with dreamy eyes.

"Time's we're swallowed up in space
We're here a million miles away"

She's perfect. From her eyes messily held up by a pin, to her glowing skin, passing by her magnetic eyes, hidden behind the glasses that lean gracefully on her nose.
She smiles. And you know you're looking at a work of art.

"There’s thing I wish I knew
There's no thing I'd keep from you
It's a dark and shiny place"

You're so caught up by her sweet voice that you don't even notice your eyes closing as you drift into a peaceful sleep.
She then kisses your forehead and whispers "Good night my little star. I love you to the moon and back."