🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- Pillow do not move

Hey people!

How're you doing? I hope everything is ok.
I literally wrote this while sitting on the uni floor waiting for my Scandinavian literature class to begin, I’m so fucking excitedddd! I saw the teacher in the corridor early and she seemed super duper nice, finger crossed!🤞🏻

As always I hope you enjoy the chapter even if it’s short and a bit silly!!! 
Love ya all, stay safe

Daisy💜

REQUESTED BY: MommysHusband Evilwandaswife

WARNINGS: just massive FLUFF, and mentioning of boobiesss heheheh

PROMPT

9 FLUFF “You are my new pillow”

Natasha has always been thought not to show any weaknesses since her young age, and she has been doing exactly that for her whole life.
But  things started to change when she fell madly in love with you. The new recruit that has a kind word for everyone and for every situation; the only one that didn’t consider her as a mere weapon, but as a human being with feelings.

Time passing by the redhead starts letting her defense down around you, but only when she was sure that no one else was around. And it wasn’t a surprise for you to find out she’s indeed a huge softie that needs constant love and reassurance. Luckily for her you’re more than happy to provide her all the care and affection she needs, whenever she needs.

What surprised you as much as the rest of the team's members when tonight during the movie night Natasha doesn’t sit in her usual spot next to you, instead she lays on top of you. Her head resting on your boobs as she nuzzles in between them murmuring something along the line of “Soft n warm”.
You smile at her cuteness as you begin rubbing her back and playing with her hair occasionally. “You comfy over there Red?” Clint jokes and Tony is right behind him “She surely can’t complain bird-brain”. After some dumb jokes over your breasts and a scary threaten from Nat the movie finally start and she can go back relaxing with her face litterally squished in between your boobs.

Halfway through the movie your body starts to ache from being still for so long, so you wiggle a bit, trying to get in a more comfortable position. But let’s say that the little red haired monster on top of you doesn’t agree with you, cause as soon as you start moving she wraps her arms around you even tighter around you and groans “You are my new pillow, and pillows do not move around as you rest on them.” Of course you try to protest, but without much success since all it takes to shut you up is Nat nibbling at you boobs “Ok angel whatever you wish.”