🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- Enemies to Lovers

WARNINGS: TOXIC RELATIONSHIP (I'm sorry for all the pain this fic may cause, but that's the love I know no cuddles and pink roses and unicor flying around)

This is not a request just something that came up to my mind. Hope you like it!
~Dasy🥰

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I raise my head to observe the huge building in front of me: the Stark Tower, Avengers headquarter, my new home. Call it whatever you like, but this is not gonna change what is going on right now. I'm still shocked since when Nick Fury in the flash walked in my lab and offered me to work with the Avengers.

I take courage and enter the building where I'm greeted by the headmaster of S.H.I.E.L.D. himself.

FURY: Miss. (y/l/n) it's good to see you. Please follow me,I'll take you to meet the team.

I nod my head in agreement still incredulous of what is happening to me. I follow the man in the elevator that takes us in an enormous living room which alone is three times the size of my flat in Brooklyn.

I look around the room until I notice the whole team sitting at a table at the side of the room near the windows. Everyone is looking at me with a smile on their face, well everyone except the infamous Black Widow that is glaring at me as if she wants to kill me.

FURY: Avengers, this is (y/n) (y/l/n) the recruit I talked to you about. She is a scientist so shell work with Banner in the lab most of the time, but I want her to be trained just in case.

A tall blond guy with enormous man boobs (thanks Hayley Atwell) and piercing blue eyes comes towards me holding out his hand which I shake promptly.

STEVE: Welcome to the team (y/n).

(Y/N): Thank you Captain it's an honor to be here.

A brunette girl comes to me and starts dragging me out of the room making me trip over my own feet.

WANDA: Come on (y/n/n) I give you a tour of the tower. Oh plus I'm Wanda.

(Y/N): Well it's nice to meet you Wanda, although it would have been more pleasant if you hadn't tried to tear off my arm.

Both of us burst out laughing. Maybe I'll fit in here better than I thought.

TIME SKIP (cause I can)

After the tour with Wanda she was recalled by Vision, aka her boyfriend, to prepare dinner, so I kept wandering around the building looking for my bedroom. When I finally find my room I stop in front of it when I hear voices coming from the door next to mine. I know I shouldn't do this, but curiosity is too strong, so I go to the ajar door and begin to listen.

NATASHA: I don't like her Clint, there is something in her that doesn't convince me.

CLINT: Nat you saw her one time and you haven't even talked to her.

NATASHA: She'll provoke so many problems...

CLINT: How do you know that?

NATASHA: She doesn't know how to fight! She is so weak. I'm telling you Clint if we don't do something now she is gonna get us all killed.

I instinctively walk away from the door. I'm hurt by Natashas words, but i don't understand why. I lock myself in my room and start studying to take my mind off the harsh words of the spy until Tonys AI warns me that dinner is ready.
I walk down to the dining room and finde everyone already seated. There are only two vacancies, one near Wanda. I try to sit next to her but I fall with my ass to the ground. Ignoring the fact that everyone is staring at me and the blush on my cheek I stand up and see Natasha standing with a smirk on her face and the chair in her hands.