🕷NATASHA ROMANOFF- My mom is a bomb

Hey!

This is really shitty and short so please forgive me.
I just wanted to write something since it is Mothers Day, so this is not a request.
Its inspired by the song Mom by Meghan Trainor.

Love you all and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the moms in the world!!

You might have a mom, she might be the bomb, but aint nobody got a mom like mine. Her loves til the end, shes my best friend. Aint nobody got a mom like mine...

Theres a knock at my door. "Come in!" I shout, taking my attention away from the book I was reading.
"Hey sweets!" my mom, aka Natasha Romanoff, says walking into my room with a shining smile.
Yup! You heard right. That woman you consider a cold hearted assassin is my mom. And I bet shes better than yours.
"I was thinking..." she starts while sitting next to me with a mischievous grin. I sit up closer to her excited to hear whats the amazing idea she came up with. "How does it sound if me and you go to the mall to do a little shopping and we stop by the library too?". I squeal jumping on my bed while shouting "Yesssss! This is gonna be an amazing day!!!".
God, my mom really is the best mom I could have asked for.

See we go way back, oh, I remember all the time that I cried, she made me feel better. She loving me, loving me, loving me, loving me, love...

"JARVIS?" I call the AI with my shaky voice. "What can I do for you miss (Y/N)?".
I take a deep breath trying to stop my sobs. "C-can you tell my mom to come into my room please?" "Right away." the AI replied.
I sink my head into the pillow leaving my tears run free while screaming nonstop. At least until a pair of strong arms wrap around me. "Detka (baby) whats wrong?" my mom asking in a calming voice. "M-my girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with me!" I say between sobs.
"Awww my poor baby! Im sorry" she pulls me closer to her while I keep crying. "But you want to know something?" I humm in response "She/He didnt deserve you. If she/he left you means that she/ he didnt realize how special you are." she says petting my hair and placing a loving kiss on the top of my head.
"I love you mom." I mumble while cuddling closer to her. "I love you to the moon and back."

Thats right, my mom is a bom.