<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-7>

Start from the beginning

"That guy is so obnoxious."

"Woah! That's rude!"

Deuce scolds Grim, just then Two Heartslabyul students look over to see Riddle now gone.

"Did the Dorm head leave?" <Heartslabyul Student A>

"I broke the Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No.186: "One must never eat a hamburger seak on tuesday." I was terrified of what would happen if he found out i ate one." <Heartslabyul Student B>

"Uuugh...at least let us eat whatever we want..." <Heartslabyul Student B>

Trey and Cater went silent after hearing their fellow dorm mates. Trey then spoke to the first years in the table and explained about Riddle case.

"...in his first week at the school, Riddle took the seat of Dorm head. He speaks harshly but he's trying to make the dorm better, he doesn't have bad intentions."

"Someone with good intentions doesn't randomly collar people." <Grim>

The two Heartslabyul Thirds years just laughed at that.

"Grim, you're at fault for going crazy during the ceremony."

Yuu said while looking at the monster.

"Gggrrnnn... But that collar cuts off your magic, it's horrible and sucks!"

"Hm? You mean Riddle's Unique Magic." <Cater>

"Unique...means the one that only he can use?" <Deuce>

"It's magic that's strictly limited to one person...simply put, it's magic that reflects the character of the user that only they can use, so "Unique Magic". You'll learn about it in class eventually."

Trey explained to them.

"Henchemen Finn has her Unique magic and it also sucks!" <Grim>

"Grim...don't call her like that." <Yuu>

"Well, Riddle's Unique magic lets him seal another person's magic for a fixed amount of time, it is called: Off With Your Head!"

Cater explained about Riddle's Unique Magic, sending shivers down the monster's spine.

"Hiii! Just the name is terrifying!"

"As a wizard, having your magic sealed hurts like losing your head. Therefore, you shouldn't break Riddle's rules inside the dorm."

"It also means he isn't scary if you follow the rules, And i must ask..Grim whats Finn's Unique magic?"

Trey questioned the monster, which he replies of course annoyed.

"Her unique magic is something about being controlled by sticks up above you..and You have black strings tied on both your hands and feet! She used it on me during the ceremony!"

Grim said, as he crosses his arms: the Two third years and First years look at Grim in shock, revealing the truth of who was the one behind him being stayed in place and made him dance.