Do I Still Cross Your Mind?

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" She spoke over the spraying water.

I just smiled. "May I join you?"

Her cheeks retracted to a rosy color as her grin turned embarrassed. She glanced at the floor quickly. "Only if you scrub my back."

I winked, "I scratch your back, you scratch mine." she chuckled under her breath while I undressed, exposing my toes to the rough but gentle touch of the slippery tiles. Claire welcomed me in, sitting herself down on the little bench behind her. I watched, amused as she began shaving her legs. I then took it upon myself and starting soaping up my black locks. A few washes under the nozzle later, a stinging slap was applied to my ass.

"Ugh...can I help you?" I bit my lip, swerving around on my heels.

Claire eyed my lower half. Deeply smirking. "You have a nice-"

"Haven't you told me this enough, already?" I joked, grinning through the droplets on my eyelashes.

"Mmm, not enough I think." She stood, pressing her front to my torso while staring up and into my eyes.

"Really?" I said, curling my arms around her slick waist. The corner of her lips tugged hard, forming a giant smile.

"Yes, really." I could feel her wet fingertips traveling the plains of my backside. "You have a tight little ass, Taylor. Be proud of it." It was hard not to laugh. For the both of us.

"Oh sure, but what about you?"

Her features faded. "What about me...?" I stared, waiting for my reply to come out, but all I do was watch. With the streaming water plowing into my back, massaging my tight muscles, it caused sprinkles to fly in every which direction beyond that point. Some landing on Claire's chest, and on her eyelids, making them flutter and having her laugh often in the silence. I shook my head, forgetting what I was going to say. Her eyebrows creased for a moment, wondering of what I were to say about her body in response to my so called 'tight little ass'. But I knew that I couldn't just talk about her figure to her face. In such a way like that. I didn't feel like it was right.

Well, in my opinion...

I'd say that she is beautiful. I'd say that she is elegant with the way she carries herself with those long legs. I'd say that her body was slim, with curves here and there, giving a unique shape to her appearance that would catch many eyes. And I'd also admit that I would get lost in those creamy brown eyes every second of the day if it were the last thing I'd do before I die.

Women aren't pieces of meat that can be poked and prodded at, while parading around for pure entertainment. They're human beings and everyone has to respect that.

And I couldn't deny that I loved every aspect of Claire. Till the very tip of her nose.

While connected at the mouth, we slowly slinked our way out of the dripping surroundings, our hands roaming each others skin. I slipped my tongue beyond her lips' gates, cornering her own tongue, tangling itself around the other. Her breathing grew tainted with a heaviness that made me strive for more. I felt her fingers grasp the wet strands of my hair, tugging here and there with urgency; lust. In this moment, I had no idea where we were headed, or if we were even still in the bathroom. My toes tried to grip the now slippery tile, we were tracking in a ton of water from our bodies. I then took it upon myself, opening my eyes, I saw that Claire was doing just the same, staring right into me. Our chests touched as they heaved in and out. My heart racing from behind its bony bars. She released a smug smile, flicking her eyes down towards my midsection before coming back up to me. I rolled my eyes, fully knowing what she was staring at. I cupped her face, kissing her once more. She giggled responsively, turning away from me while swaying her curvy hips in the process. I shook my head, feeling light headed. She had grabbed a couple towels; keeping one for herself, she threw the other to me, a smirk along the ridge of her lips.