Chapter 31

Y/n's POV

The sound of my heart beat, finally faded from my ears. I feel a tight grip tighten even more around me, then soft kisses on the back of my neck. I keep my eyes closed not yet wanting to wake up. "Baby?" Lizzie calls, in a soft tone. I don't respond.

She sinks her teeth playfully in my skin before kissing it again. I groan for her to stop before soon falling back asleep.

The last thing I want to do is give up on what me and Lizzie have. But what's stopping her from doing it again? How can I trust her again? Feeling her hands on my body infront of that doctor was exciting, tho. Sometimes Lizzie's jealousy can be fun to play with and I intend on playing with it alot more in the future.

The sound of the shower wakes me back up. My eyes snap to the floor as I see a trail of my lo...Lizzie's clothes on the floor. I can hear a slight sound of singing in the bathroom. The sound of my heart beat returns.

I slowly crawl out of bed as I take off my shirt and drop it to the floor. Then my jeans. I open the door to the bathroom before lifting my bra over my head. I slide off my underwear and step into the shower. As she turns around, I slam her against the shower wall, pressing our lips together.

She moans into my mouth sending a shiver down my spine. Her nails digging into my hips leaving light indents in my skin. My hands pressed to the wall beside her. She tilts her head allowing me easy access to her neck. "Does this mean you forgive me?" Lizzie asks softly, almost a whisper. I make my way further down her chest ignoring her question,  planning to leave plenty of imprints along her skin, marking her as mine....

She turns to me wearing one of my shirts but I pretend not to notice as I lay on the bed, with my back to the head board focusing on my phone. "Baby?" She calls. I ignored her trying to finish my text message. She moves closer, grabbing my phone from my hands and tossing it to the other side of the bed. She then straddles me.

"Hey, I need that!" I whine. She shakes her head pulling me into a kiss. With one easy move, I flip us over. Suddenly my phone rings, interrupting our antics. I move off of her, almost falling off the bed, in search of my phone. It was literally just here. I fall off the bed and I see it on the floor. 

I jump up to my feet and Lizzie puts her hands on her mouth trying to contain her laughter. I roll my eyes before looking down at my phone. "Oh it's just Shan." I say, answering it before it goes to voicemail. "Hey beautiful." I say to tease the Goddess on my bed. Lizzie shoots daggers at me, earning another eye roll. "Hey Chica, we should go out to eat. I'm starving." Shan says just loud enough for Lizzie to hear. She moves to her knees on the bed as she shakes her head.

"Sounds great." I said. Lizzie sits back on her heels, crossing her arms. "Max is coming since she leaves tomorrow. Don't forget to bring Lizzie." Shan says....

Lizzie holds my hand as we walk into the busy diner Shan choice. Lizzie walks me over to a booth before walking over to the counter. Shan and Max arrive and sit down next to me. I rest my hands under my thighs as I watch Lizzie enter act with the woman at the counter. "What's taking her so long?" I ask out loud. "Maybe she's a fan." Shan assumes. I am counting on watching the two. the counter lady puts a hand on Lizzie's forearm and now I've had enough. "Fuck this." I say standing up. I walk out the doors.

My hands slid through my hair, flustered. I hear the bell on the door ring as it opens again. "Babe!" She calls after me. I ignore her and continue to walk, the sound of my heart pounding louder than it has before. "Baby?" She says, pulling me back around. "What's wrong?" Lizzie asks. "You tell me. I'm not the one Flirting with the first person I see." I snap. 

"So you haven't forgiven me?" Lizzie asks disappointedly. "How the fuck can I forgive you! For three days you had me thinking I wasn't enough!" I snap again. "I'm sorry. You are more than enough. You should never question that." She says. 

"Obviously not, or you wouldn't have chosen to sleep with your ex!" I glance behind her to see Shan and Max standing by the door. "Fuck." I say under my breath. I turn around to leave.