Chapter 6

Lizzie's POV 

     A few weeks passed pretty quickly and today is the first day of filming. The set was under construction and they finished late last night. Y/n emailed everyone from cast to film crew, telling us she wants to start as soon as possible. I could barley sleep because I was so excited. I pace back and forth in my trailer as I memorize lines. Suddenly I'm interrupted by a knock on the door. "Miss Olsen, we are ready for you in hair and make up." 

After an hour of getting into the physical part of my character. I ran down the hall trying not to break a sweat. "Where is my lead actress!" I hear Y/n yell. I run up to her and see she is reading down a clipboard. "Sorry, I'm late..." before I could finish my sentence. "Conner! Where are the lights? I can't film in the dark!" She yells. Y/n looks up from her board. When I think I have her attention I try to explain again. "I'm sorry for being late, the..." I say before she moves past me. "What is that! Get that off my set!" Y/n yells. I turn to see a large cart of orange flowers. "Ma'am these were ordered for the first scene." The lady explains. "Red. I need red flowers. Roses." She tells the lady. I've seen stoned and quiet Y/n but not bossy Y/n. I hear clacking of heels against the concrete and turn to see Max rushing our direction. "Hey. Sorry I'm late. What can I do?" Max asks. Y/n sighs. "Anything, please. The flowers aren't right, half the cast is late..."  Y/n says in a defeated tone before she gets distracted. "Conner! My lights!" Y/n yells.

Max hands her a drink and puts a hand on her back leading her to the director's chair. "You stay here. Breathe. And while Lizzie is talking you down, I'll go and see what I can do." Max says waving me over at the motion of my name. I pull the co-director chair in front of her and take a seat. She stressed and I understand why. It's our first day and to her everything seems to be a disaster. "How can I help?" I ask. She looks around. "Y/n?" I say try to get her attention.

"I don't know? I'll wait for Max to come back, she's good at this part." Y/n says, still looking around. I grab her arm and flip it over to where the palm is facing up. "What are you doing?" She asks, confused. I begin to slide my index and middle finger slowly up and down her forearm. "My ex, Boyd, used to have panic attacks and this seemed to call him down." I lower my voice. "He also liked when I talked soft and steadily." I say, then look up to her. "I'm not having a panic attack." She says. I flip her other arm over letting both of them rest against her thighs. I now wrap my hands around her forearms adding slight pressure as I slide my hands up and down hers. "Have you ever had one before?" I ask, trying to keep her focused on one thing. "What are you, my therapist?" She asks rhetorically.

I look up at her snarky comment to see she's not even paying attention to me. Max makes her way over us. "Looks like you defused the ticking time bomb." Max says handing Y/n the clip board. "Everything's set. The flower shop is fixing the mistake as we speak." Max says. Y/n leans back in the chair and lets out a long sigh. "What about the cast?" Y/n asks. "Well Lizzie and Reynolds are the only two in the first act so we can worry about the rest of them later." Max says then walks away, leaving us again. "Why are you stressed? Haven't you done this before." I ask. she sighs. "First time writing the script. This movie has to go perfectly." She says running her hands through her hair.

"Well luckily you have me." I say in hopes to make her feel better. "You're here because Aubrey called in a favor." Y/n says harshly. The feelings of embarrassment and humiliation wash over me causing me to quickly stand up and storm off.

(Vote if seems fit)
(Hope you have a great day)
(bye besties)