Chapter 17

(I need two things settled.)
(Marie Hill Or Carol Danvers)
(Skye/Daisy Johnson/ Quake or Hope Van Dyne)

Y/n's POV

"FUCK!" I yell as I throw my phone across my room onto my bed. Like am I even allowed to be mad. She was right we aren't dating but that doesn't mean I don't want to. WHY IS LIFE SO HARD!! I just want to punch something or scream or cry or I don't know jump off a bridge! Okay maybe that last one a little too much. The time on my clock read 10:24 am and I'm running on no sleep.

Maybe I should go over there. Maybe it's too early. Shit shit shit shit. My feet pace back and forth, from wall to wall. Well I could text her. but what would I text her? I guess I could go simple and just say hello. Eww no that's so formal. Maybe hey. No, not hey. Suddenly the doorbell rings through the house. I swear if Max locked herself out again, I'm going to lose it.

I make my way to the door and when I open it, Lizzie is standing there. "Hi." Oh my God, Hi, that would have been the perfect thing to text. "Hi." I replied. "Can I come in?" She asks. I nod a little too aggressively. She stares at me awkwardly before I realize. "Shit sorry." I say quickly stepping aside. "I didn’t get much sleep." I say as I close the door. That was a lie, Try no sleep. I turn around and am met with a kiss. 

In our kiss, the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into this one single moment. She formed such tasty words with her tongue, as if she were the master-chef delivering a five-star entree. Her kiss is not at all the same as those movie stars, but one steeped in a passion that ignites. It is the promise of realness, of the primal desire that lives in us all. And with it she tells me that she is awake, connected within, that she embraces herself rather than hide as a copy of those romantic idols.

She’s as sexy as every natural bloom, as pretty as the meadow flower, as free as springtime blossom-rain. And somehow all of that is in her perfume, creating the most welcoming haze for my weary brain to rest in. I didn’t want to stop but she pulled back from me. "I want you to stay." She says. “After that kiss how could I say no?” I joke playfully. 

A huge smile formed on her lips. “Max isn’t home if you want to…” Before I could finish she cut me off. “Are you trying to lure me into your bed?!” Lizzie practically yells at me. I shake my head. “First, I like how your brain works, and Second, I was going to say pancakes.” I corrected her. “Oh.” She says bashfully. I slide my hands into hers. 

“Is that a yes to the Pancakes?” I ask, in a low voice, almost a whisper. “Definitely.” She answers in a whisper. I drop one of her hands and pull her towards my kitchen with the other. “Great dude, because Pancakes sound soooo good right now.” I say. 

Lizzie giggles as I grab her by the hips and lift her up on the counter before walking off towards the cabinets. “Are you not going to let me help?” She asks. “And risk the chance of you fucking up my pancakes. No way.” I say seriously but the laugh she gives me, tells me she thinks I was joking.  

“Alexa, Play the most recent playlist.” I tell the machine. “Playing Frozen soundtrack.” the machine informs. “No No No. Alexa, stop. Stop!” I say quickly. “Playing the most played song.” The Machine informs. Let it go plays immediately. “Oh my God Alexa shut the fuck up!” I yell as I unplug the stupid Machine. I look at Lizzie and she tries her best to not laugh, causing her face to turn red. I shake my head while grabbing the pancake mix.

(I respect Elsa and how she dealt with her problems. Yes Ice Queen Run! Run from all that shit!)