Chapter 18

(Tablet or Computer?)

Lizzie's POV

Weeks have passed and Me and Y/n have been spending most of our time together. Yesterday was my first day of filming with  Age of Ultron, the new Avengers movie. I'm just really excited about this new project. 

At the moment I'm standing in front Y/n's bathroom mirror coving up the mark's she left all over my neck last night. Just a little foundation here and a little more there. Perfect. I step out into her room to still see her sleeping. My knees softly hit the ground as I kneel next to the bed. I slide my finger across her baby hairs.

"Hey baby, I'm heading out." I whisper. I kiss her forehead and quickly find a sticky note before leaving. 

The uber drops me off in front of the set and I get out. Aaron greets me with a coffee. "Awwe thanks." I say appreciating the offer. We walk in and the original cast are all chatting it up over their own drinks. Scarlett looks at us and smirks. "Look at you two love birds, getting coffee together." She says.

"Ohh no no no. I'm dating Y/n Y/l/n." I only tell them her name because I know they've worked together. "Oh, Y/n? Like the director?" Chris asks. I nod confidently. "She pretty much directed Winter Soldier. We had a blast with her." Chris says. "Yeah, her and Sebastian were pretty close, right?" Scarlett asks. Chris nods, taking a sip of his drink.

The day goes on, Scarlett and Chris have been taking every chance they could to tell me stories about their experiences with Y/n. And it makes me so happy they only have good things to say.

Aaron keeps screwing up his lines. Which is quite frustrating. And the hair and makeup people were making me embarrassed when they mentioned my hickeys. "Only real men leave these marks of passion." She jokes. "Yes! Girl show us a picture." The lady waving out my hair says.

I scroll through my camera roll and the third picture is her. She's laying on the bed, beneath me, as I'm straddling her. My knees are slightly visible. Her only visible clothing is her laced bra. She's in the middle of stretching so all her muscles are flexing. My hair lady grabs my phone from my hands. "Damn, Lizzie a top." My make up lady says. "Oh no, we weren't..." before I could correct, my hair lady cuts me off. "Damn and look at those abs, I bet you could ride her all night." She says. They both stop what there doing and look to one another. "Break that dick bitch. B-b break that dick bitch." They chant. 

"Wait no, B-b break that strap bitch. B-b break that strap bitch." They cheer again. I bury my face in my hands covering up my super red cheeks. Suddenly, my phone rings. "It's The Director heart emoji right now." She says referring to contact name. I attempt to reach for it but they pull away. "She says are you still on for lunch?" My hair lady says. "Shit i totally forgot. I have to be on set in 10 minutes." I say finally getting my phone back. I sent her a quick text telling her that filming's going to take longer than I thought and that I couldn't make it. 

Me and Aaron finished at like 11 at night and we were both worn out. "I don't think I've ever run so much in my life." Aaron says. "i think you fell more than you ran." I joke playfully. He laughs punching me in the arm. "So you headed back to the director?" Aaron jokes. "You heard about that?" I say covering my face. "The whole cast heard about that." He corrects. Damn...

I walk into Y/n's room and take off my jacket and shoes before I crawl into bed.  I straddle her hips and start kissing her neck. She groans under me. "Wake up, bubs." I whisper in between kisses. "Mmm, baby." She groans. She slides her hands under my shirt. “I missed you.” She says in a soft whisper before pushing her lips into mine.

(Thanks for reading!)
(Til Tomorrow)
(Love you besties!)