Chapter 4

Lizzie's POV

I spent almost an hour picking an outfit. Normally I wouldn't care, and I'd just throw something on, without a second thought. But I want to impress Y/n. I'm pretty sure I blew it the first time around, So I'll take this as my second chance to salvage what little respect she has left for me. I can't even imagine what she thinks. Suddenly, I hear Aubrey honk from the driveway and I check myself one more time in the mirror. When picking my outfit I wanted to go with something casual but cute.

 (I thought this would be something she might wear because of all the rings

(I thought this would be something she might wear because of all the rings.)

We arrive at Y/n's house and it's beautiful. The driveway makes a wide 'U' shape with cars parked all along the edge. Aubrey leads me inside and over to her friends. They sit on the couch with a light layer of smoke around them. We get closer and I recognize the director as she leans into the girl next to her. She blows smoke in the unfamiliar girl's mouth and the girl licks the director's bottom lip. Y/n pulls back smiling. "Well, Well, Well. Somebody started without me." Aubrey says loudly so she can be heard over the music. Y/n turns her attention from the girl and over to Aubrey still not acknowledging my existence.

The director holds up her joint to your mutual friend. She takes a seat in front of the two and pats the spot next to her for me to join. "Lizzie this is Shan, Shan this is Lizzie." Aubrey introduces us to each other. Shan holds her hand out and we shake. "It's nice to put a face to the name. I've heard alot about you." Shan says. I look at Y/n but she is distracted by Aubrey passing back the joint. "Max won't shut up about you." Shan corrects my assumption.

Y/n holds out the joint to me and I politely shake my head, declining her offer. "Lizzie here is a Pure Virgin when it comes to thee weed." Aubrey says obviously already being affected by the drugs. Y/n takes the smoke in her mouth taking a long drag. She waves me closer as she leans up off the back of the couch. I comply with no hesitation but I'm not too sure what she is about to do. She tilts her head slightly as she leans in. While running her finger along my bottom lip causing it to open she blows the smoke into my mouth. Hy breath hitches under her touch causing me to choke on the fumes. I pull back, quickly covering my mouth as I cough up the smoke. Unsure why but the three girls laugh at me. "Vir-gin!" Aubrey and Shan cheer. She lays back resting her head against the couch.

As the night goes on I can tell I'll be driving Aubrey home. She had plenty to drink and is now dancing with someone I didn't recognize. She told me not to act like I normally do at parties, but I'm just not comfortable around strangers. I make my way outside to get some air. From the balcony the city couldn't look any more beautiful. The city lights sparkle over the black night sky. As usual, the Stars are unable to be seen. I don't mind it though. The stars are beautiful but there is no comparison when it comes to the City of Angels light at night. I close my eyes, feeling the gently fresh air caressing my skin.

(Short but not rushed, trust the process.)
(Vote if you like)
(Hugs and Kisses!)