Chapter 21

(I'll do another Lizzie Pov after this, then we'll have it evened out and back to normal.)
(Bath or Shower?)

Lizzie's POV

I step out of my car and head for the door, when suddenly Shan appears in front of me. "Hey Lizzie, uh how is um? How is work?" Shan says awkwardly. "Fine, I guess." I say with a slight attitude. It's not that I don't like Shan, I just can't stand seeing them together. Y/n and Shan are so..So..they are so touchy, I hate it.

"Oh well that's good. Um are you doing your own stunts?" She asks. I nod. "I'm gonna head inside." I tell her as I try to walk past. "Wait!" She says as she grabs my arm and pulls me back around. "Um, we never hang out. Why don't we hang out soon?" She asked. 

I wanted to be honest and straight up tell her to stop being so fucking handzy with my girlfriend but I obviously didn't. "That sounds fun but I just wanna go see my girlfriend now." I say before pulling out of her grip. She has said something else but I completely ignore her and shut the door.

The tables set, lights are dimmed and just then I see Y/n running down the stairs. She's wearing different clothes than earlier and her hair looks brushed. "Shit, I wanted to greet you at the door. Remind me to never get Shan to stall again." Y/n says, stepping over to me.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so rude to Shan. Welp too late now. I basically skip over to her and jump in her arms. "You did this all for me?" I ask, pampering kisses all over her.  

She carries me over to the table and sets me down in a chair. Y/n kisses me before pulling off and walking to the other side of the table. "For tonight we have..." Before she could finish I pulled up the tin lid. "Hey! Babe, you're supposed to wait!" Y/n says.

She flops down in her chair. "Awwe bubs I didn't mean to ruin your thing." I told her. "No, it's fine. It's basically steak and veggies." She pouts. I step over and sit on her lap. She wraps her hands around my waist keeping me steady. "Can I make it up to you?" I ask.

She pushes her food back and lifts me up on the table. "I'm sure we can think of something." She says innocently. I wrap my legs around her waist, almost knocking off her whiskey glass next to me. "Should we take this to the bed room?" I ask. She shakes her head no, before completely wiping off the table, leaving nothing but me and the glass.

Y/n slides her hand up the side of my short skirt, and just like that she pushes me down to where I'm laying on the surface of the table. She takes her glass off the table and I prop myself up on my elbows. She downs the liquid in the glass leaving only the ice, before setting it back down.

She slides her hand up my chest pushing me back down. She rids me of my shirt. She pulls my skirt down my legs. Suddenly I feel a very cold, hard and wet object against my pantie line. she traces the ice cube up my stomach leaving a trail of water behind. 

Y/n runs out of ice and licks up the trail of water, as she kisses up my stomach

Y/n runs out of ice and licks up the trail of water, as she kisses up my stomach. she crawls on the table hovering over me. “God, you’re gorgeous.” She breathes. Y/n’s lips are soft against me, kissing me sensually. Leaning down to kiss my neck, her lips molding against the sensitive spot that drew tiny whines from me. Her hands knead my breasts through pale lace, squeezing and groping me like she couldn’t get enough of my body. She sits up  leaving me starving. I watch her pull her shirt off before pressing her lips back to mine.

(slytherweasley)