58

Sirius, her hands folded hair perfectly fine and her robes without a single wrinkle. Lily raised her Sirius walked out of Dumbledore's office in a daze. He felt guilty for not telling Peter about his plans. Though his guilt decreased a bit that Peter too, had kept a secret. He walked back to the Gryffindor common room and saw it empty.

So, walking towards the boys dorm, he tried to open the door, so he knocked on the door, calling "Prongs, Moony, Wormtail anyone who is inside, open the door otherwise I am blasting it open in 3..."

"Wait" Sirius herd Lily's voice from inside. Sirius stood still for a second before he came to his senses "Oh Mrs. Potter... I am so sorry for interrupting your sinful acts. I will leave now and warn off anyone who tries to come here" Sirius said taking a step back.

The door opened instantly and Lily stood in front of eyebrow, taking a threatening step forward. Sirius intuitionally took a step backward.

Quickly walking forward, Lily dragged Sirius in the dorm by holdin his ear. James was sitting in front of the table, an empty chair beside him. He looked at Sirius and sniggered.

"Ouch Lily, you can let go of my ear now" Sirius said swatting Lily's hand away. He walked towards James and flicked his forehead.

"You are scary. So I have decided that I am not marrying you –" Sirius said pointing a finger at Lily. She was about to say something when Sirius turned around to face James "– and neither are you"

"Hey, I am not marrying you anyways. I am going to marry him" Lily said indigently, pointing at James.

"You will marry me?" James asked

"No Prongs, she is not going to marry you. Don't you understand Lily, it's a package deal. You marry one of us, you marry all of us. And I don't think even you can handle all four of us." Sirius smirked.

Lily scowled "Whatever, Black. Why are you here?" Lily asked taking her seat beside James' chair.

"The real question is, what were you two doing with door locked up and all?"

"I was helping Lily with her task. She wants to talk with the ghost of Ravenclaw. You know who she is? Or where she stays?" James asked looking expectantly at Sirius.

"Nah mate. Sorry Lils. Try asking Sir Nicolas or Bloody Baron. They might know. You know where Wormtail and Moony are?" Sirius asked.

"I saw them last in the library. Check there. And thanks for your help" Lilly said.

Sirius nodded, taking a step back towards "I am sorry again for interrupting, but I will take your leave, so you can continue your sinful acts" Sirius said slowly and ran out of the tower faster than a snitch.

Lily ran after him, laughing herself. Though, she did not cross the common room exit and returned back to the dorm to help James with the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirius walked towards the library in hopes of finding Peter and Remus. When he entered the library he saw Peter packing his things away, Remus not in sight.

Sirius walked towards Peter. "Hey wormy, can we talk?"

"Are you breaking up with me?" Peter asked dramatically, placing his hands on his heart.

Sirius grinned. "You are finally learning. Cool"

Sirius and Peter walked outside towards the grounds. "I wanted to tell you something. Dumbledore gave me a job. To try and take my brother on our side. That's why I met him yesterday. I told James and Remus separately, I didn't get time to tell you. So I am telling you this now." Sirius finished.