22

The next year started not long after. the children were dropped at the kings cross station by some of the order members.

Soon after the last goodbyes, they all climbed the train. Biding goodbye to harry and co. They went to find an empty compartment. Soon after they were settled, the compartment door slid open and entered no other than Lee Jordan.

"Well, as we wrote to you over summer, we met Tonks, and she has agreed to come with us. The only thing remaining, is finding their actual timeline. And then at the end of the year, we can go" Fred said.

Lee grinned at them "now let's wait till we reach Hogwarts and then we can ask any professor of the timeline"

The trio sat chatting, asking about each other's summers. Obviously, the twins could not tell Lee about the order, but they told him about their meeting with tonks.

The rest of the train ride was spent playing exploding snaps and discussing about the twins' joke shop. They both were just waiting for some money so that they could buy a proper space in Diagon Ally. Till that time, they were sending owls.

Soon, the night fell over them, the train was lit with lanterns. Slowly, but steadily, the train came to a halt at the Hogsmade station. Getting down, the three took a carriage and entered the Great hall.

The Great hall, like every year, was decorated with floating candles, the night sky reflecting through the ceiling. The teachers were seated at the high table, waiting for the students. Everyone settled down at their respective tables.

Short while after, the 1st years were sorted in the houses. The dishes filled with various type of delicious food served onto them were soon visible. At once, everyone started to eat.

After the dinner, plates vanished, and as usual, Dumbledore stood up, welcoming everyone to the school. After the regular instructions, he introduced to the new staff. And that's where he'll broke loose.

A disgusting, toad faced women stood up, interrupting Dumbledore, and started to explain everyone the importance of studying, which, according to the ministry of magic was not done properly in Hogwarts.

The hall was completely silent, though everyone's minds were full of curse words, directed at the toad faced women, Dumbledore called as Umbridge.

The days were extremely full and tiring. A lot of studying for newts. Barely anytime to do anything other than studying.

Though, as Unbridge became less and less tolerable by the day, the twins started to use their shop products as means to irritate her

Not long after, Umbridge was appointed Hogwarts high Inquisitor. Everything went downhill after that. Professor Trelawne was expelled, The twins along with Harry were banned from Quidditch, The Quibbler was banned for the whole school, and there were more educational degrees than the staff or students could remember.

The only good thing was Dumbledore's Army, which was being conducted in the room of requirements. The three still didn't get time to ask any professor about the Mauraders because of Umbridge, yet, they were still trying. 

But just as they thought that something in their life was going as they planned, life laughed in their faces: BOOM

The DA was found red-handed during one of the practice session, by none other than Umbridge's inquisitorial squad. Dumbledore had to make a quick escape and so Umbridge became the new Headmistress of Hogwarts.

Time now was moving faster than ever. BOOM:Dumbledore gone.
BOOM: Umbridge became Headmistress
BOOM: Newts started
BOOM: last Newts paper.
BOOM: Swamp everywhere in Hogwarts
BOOM: students gathered in great hall

"Give her hell from us Peeves" the twins shouted. And left the castle.

Lee, though quite excited, felt a bit down hearted. Yes, the exit of twins was awesome, but they left him to rot under Umbridge's watch.

Quickly going to his dorm, he was just going to sit on his bed, when he saw a not lying there.

To Lee
We might be gone when you read this. But do not worry brother, we haven't forgotten you. Keep irritating Umbridge. Try to ask any professor about Mauraders and their timeline. We will be doing the same.
Meet us at Leakly Couldron at the end of the year with whatever information you have.
Fred and George

Lee grinned to himself after reading. He was totaly going to give Umbridge hell and try to search for Mauraders timeline. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys
For those who don't know who peeves is, I am really sorry and I pity you guys.
Peeves was a very fun and important character during all the 7 years of Hogwarts.
He was know as Peeves: the ploterogist.
He was a huge prankster

I request those who dont know who peeves is, guys, please read books, because you are seriously missing out.

Anyways
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Vote and comment