10

Days passed more fastly than the three would have liked. Still, trying to find some time, they started to study early and quickly, and so, they were left with a bit extra time.

The trio sat at the Gryffindor table on a Friday. Holloween was comming close and so was the day of arrival of other students. They had to ask everyone as fast as possible.

After breakfast, they went to their 1st class of the day, Transfiguration.
Entering the class, they saw McGonagall sitting in her cat form. Going forward, they cheekily greeted her and sat down on the middle bench.

After the class, as everyone hurried outside for their next class, the trio stayed behind and stood in front of her desk. "What do you want now mr.weasley, mr.weasley and mr.jordan?" She asked, without turning her head.

"We were doing a research...."
At this, she looked up with surprise, both her brows raised.
"And what reaserch might that be, Mr. Jordan?" He smiled sheepishly and looked at the twins "we were researching about all the previous pranksters that have graduated through Hogwarts. More specifically, Nymphadora Tonks" Fred said.

McGonagall visibly paled and the three barely controlled their laugh.
"You are not deciding at form a cult of pranksters or something, are you, mr.weasley?" 
"Obviously not, professor" George said

"Very well, Nymphadora Tonks, was a Hufflepuff in the same year as your brother Charlie." She said, gesturing ag the twins.
"While Charlie was a quite kid, she was the exact opposite. Used to prank everyone. By zonko's products, which, I am sure you are used to, or by her metamorphic abilities" they nodded for her to continue
"But mind you, she was very intelligent and caring for those she held dear. Very passionate and ambitious. Stood up to her beliefs."

The other three nodded. "But this is what we heard from almost everyone we asked, can you tell us something more about her?"
"I think this is enough. If you want more information about her, you better ask professor sprout, head of Hufflepuff house. And it would be my pleasure, if you try and give some of your time for studies, insted of asking about old pranksters" McGonagall said sternly, dismissing them. 

Sighing, the three left the Transfiguration class and proceded for their next lecture.

At the end of the day, the trio sat in their common room.
"So till now, we have little to no information of Nymphadora Tonks whatsoever, half of which, we already knew." Lee said concluding.
"Yeah. We know almost everything about her when she was studying. But if we have to find her, we need to search more about her life after Hogwarts." Fred said.

"Of course" Lee exclaimed
"What" the twins said together.
"Professor sprout. She is head of Hufflepuff house. That means she must know about what profession tonks chose" Lee explained.

The grin on their faces widened.
"Tomorrow afternoon at three. Let's visit greenhouse, shall we ?" The others nodded.

The evening was spent completing their homeworks and chatting about new pranks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you liking the story till now ?"

Please vote and comment for feedback

Happy reading