41

Tonks turned the dial of time turner and the world started to shift around them immediately. The sun came up and down rapidly, people moved around them, some buildings changed. Finally, the surroundings stopped changing. They were again standing in front of the shop Weasley's Wizarding Weezzes. People, small children and school kids were all moving around them, congratulating and hugging everyone. The four people were very confused. The people were less cautious and were very happy. Looking at each other, the three order members nodded at each other. The twins apparated first. Tonks took hold of Lee's arm and apparated them. Lee was very confused. Though, when they reached the location, her saw the twins and Ginny along with Harry, Ron, all the Weasley kids, Professor Lupin and SIRIUS BLACK. "Sirius Black, what is Sirius Black doing here?" Lee whispered to Tonks and drew his wand out pointing t at Sirius. Molly noticed Tonks and another boy, who was pointing his wand at Sirius. "Lee, please put down that wand, no one is going to attack here, and Sirius Black is innocent." Remus said taking charge as former professor. 'Where are we, Tonks?" Lee asked putting his wad away reluctantly. "Welcome to the burrow, house of Weasley" Tonks said. "Why don't we all sit inside and discuss your...disappearance?" Molly said pointedly looking at Fred and George.

Everyone filled inside the Burrow. There was not much space, though they crammed in. "All the death eaters have been rounded up. There is no free death eater anymore, that's what people have been celebrating about" Remus told the four as she handed everyone some juice. "Are you Lee Jordan?" Sirius asked out of nowhere. "Uhh...yeah. And you are innocent" Lee stated. Sirius nodded. He looked at Remus and found that Remus was already looking at him. Both men stood up, excusing themselves for a minute. As soon as they reached out of the burrow, Sirius turned to Remus. "Do you think?" Sirius asked. "There can be a possibility. But remember, its alternate universe. The one who visited us were from alternate universe, remember, Dumbledore agreed to this too" Remus reasoned. "Let's see what happens, after all, Dumbledore is going to visit today. Didn't he say he would be accompanied by two more people?" Sirius asked as they made their way inside. "Yeah" Remus answered, distracted.

They heard Molly's scream as they neared the door. "Where have you been? We sent almost 10 owls, no reply, no note. You just disappeared. And you involved Tonks and Lee in this too" Molly shrieked. "We were trying to make a new product, mum" Fred said. "Yeah. Tonks and Lee were helping us" George added innocently. "Let them be, Molly. They are safe and that what matters" Remus said entering the room along with Sirius. Molly wanted to argue, but Lee spoke first. "So, can anyone tell me everything please?"

The next hour was spent talking and explaining lee everything. Sirius and Remus kept looking at each other, as they felt how this Lee seemed very similar to the other Lee. The same was for Tonks, Fred and George.

The burrow was full of laughter as they all talked. Three knocks were heard on the door. "Oh that must be Dumbledore." Molly said getting up. Opening the door, she briskly walked into kitchen, preparing three glass of water. "Feel at home, Dumbledore" She shouted from kitchen. Dumbledore smiled kindly and entered the house, the two guests following him closely. Everyone was sitting in the Living room of the burrow. Kids on floor, adults on sofas. Everyone stopped abruptly as they spotted Dumbledore. "Oh come on in Dumbledore" Arthur said, who was grinning madly, the effect of an old wine. Dumbledore smiled pleasantly. "Oh yes, but first I would like you to meet these two" Dumbledore said moving aside. Big grins and tears of joy were decorating the faces of two people as they waved at everyone sitting.

The living room of burrow was so silent, that presence of people inside was questionable. Every one of the people sitting was looking at the two new people with varied emotions on their faces. Remus and Sirius were particularly stunned, as they looked at the two people in front of them with eyes full of emotions. No one knew how to react to the presence of new people. Some of them even rubbed their eyes to check if they were not dreaming. "Impossible" Remus and Sirius whispered.

"Mum? Dad?" a distinct and low whisper was heard from within the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~